Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Remove watermark with Video Converter?

I ripped a bunch of old family DVD's without watching one. Then I watched one and saw the watermark of the monkey ugh.

I am wondering if anyone knows if I buy the video converter and run them through it, if it will remove the watermark?

If not, is there a way with one of the products to remove the watermark?

i believe you would have to re rip the original dvd's
    if you try the already burned dvds the watermark will still be there.

Comment

No way to remove it, you can use the manual cropping controls to chop it out at the expense of large parts of the image.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Cindil
        october262 is correct you would have to purchase the module you used whether it was the copy or ripper module and redo the process to remove the watermark.
        Registered modules do not have the watermark trial modules do.

CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          No way to remove it, you can use the manual cropping controls to chop it out at the expense of large parts of the image.
          Hi! It's not true! In fact, there are ways to remove watermark from video, we just need some tricks to do it. Maybe it's not that perfect but there are ways to get the similar effect of removing approximately, saying, cropping, replacing watermarks. .

Comment

Yes, there are ways that try and remove watermarks. But none of them are perfect. The only way to really get it right is to purchase the particular module and re-rip.

Comment

No effective way to do it without harming the video content of the Source. Enough about this, thread closed.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X