Blu Ray Players that work with DVDFab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optical Drives Blu Ray Players that work with DVDFab

Is there a list anywhere of Blu Ray Players that will play Blu Rays that have been backed-up with DVDFab?

Any player should work, unless you mean a player that does not respond to Cinavia. What kind of problem are you having? All discs, just a particular one, something that just started? Need more info to be able to help you.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I may have answered my question by reading some posts. I have an older Samsung Blu Ray player that plays everything. I noticed that some Blu Ray disks play about 10 minutes then the audio stops and you get a black box. Seems those disks have the Cinavia on them. From what I can see all newer Blu Ray players will block Cinavia. BUT seems DVDFab now has a Cinavia removal tool. Haven't tried it yet but will. One of the movies are on the list that works with the removal tool. I will test this but I'm guessing that all other Blu Ray disks using DVDFab will work with the newer Players.

Does this all sound correct? Thanks!!

Comment

Yes, it does. That is a classic Cinavia symptom. The audio normally mutes after 20 minutes and on most players pops up "Message 3" in an on-screen text box.

To run the trial version of the Fab CinaviaRemoval HD tool, you must enable it in Common Settings. The trial is limited to fixing one single title, but you can try it on BD Copy, Ripper and BD to DVD modules (within a 30-day period of first use).
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by photonsforever View Post
          From what I can see all newer Blu Ray players will block Cinavia.
          All hardware Blu-ray players must detect (not block) Cinavia that have been built starting Feb 2012.

Comment

Working...
          X