No Sound on whole movie burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance No Sound on whole movie burn

I have vs 9 latest that just came out. I put a BD on a 25GB entire disc. I left both English HD sound. I have no sound on the burned copy.

I have subtitles but NO sound. What did I do wrong.

I left all check marks for sound the way it came out

Post your dvdfab internal log and Fab burn log for this movie.What player are you using to playback this movie? Are you using a Software player on computer drive if so which one or are you using a external hardware player for playback?

Theirs a setting in Fab settings under conversion that prevents HD sound from copying make sure this is not checked marked.

Comment

There is a new feature in BD Copy that allows you to select the audio stream that is used for Full Disc when compressing to 25GB, did you use that feature? There is no need for the burn log, but the DVDFab internal log will be needed to help you.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
        Post your dvdfab internal log and Fab burn log for this movie.What player are you using to playback this movie? Are you using a Software player on computer drive if so which one or are you using a external hardware player for playback?

Theirs a setting in Fab settings under conversion that prevents HD sound from copying make sure this is not checked marked.

The setting in fab under conversion is not checked that prevents HD sound from copying so that is not the problem.

How do I post my logs. some are lengthy.

Comment

To post your logs click on the 1st link in Signals signature.
          If you used the new feature in Fab full disk to 25 gig. did you click on advanced settings and select the audio tracks you wanted to keep as in the picture?
          Attached Files

Comment

No audio at all Full Burn

Here is my DvdFab Internal Log file for the movie that has no audio.

Any help will be appreciated to figure out what I did wrong. I did check to use the new feature to remove unwanted files.

Thanks Tom
            Attached Files

Comment

(I did check to use the new feature to remove unwanted files)
              You need to check the audio tracks you want to keep in the pull down box not the ones to get rid of.Look at my picture again in my last post.

Comment

BD burned by no audio ?

Audio problem: I have found out what is wrong.

I still had the burned copy that had no audio when played.
                I checked it by putting it back in DVDFab and choose full movie.
                I checked Advanced.
                I had the advance settings like this

(checked) Choose only the waned audio to get better video quality
                available audio
                (checked) English AC-3/2
                (checked) English DTS-HD Master/5.1
                (checked) English DTS-HD Master/6.1

OK

I then played the burned disc that had no sound. Still no sound but this showed me that the sound tracks were burned or else they would not have been found on the burned copy.

I went to the menu to check Audio setting:
                It showed US English 1 which was checked
                It also showed US English 2 which was not checked.
                I then checked US English 2 and had sound.

I don't understand why the movie automatically brought up English 1 which
                had no sound instead of English 2 which had sound.

English 1 was 6.1 audio and English 2 was 5.1

Can you explain this to me so I can understand in the future.

It also showed English 3 and English 4 which did not work either.

Thanks for your help.

Tom

Comment

please tell us what kind of player you are playing these discs on.
                  like a software player on a computer drive, tv bluray player, game console, ect.

Comment

When you establish what audio stream you need you can move the arrow head I have circled by clicking adjacent to the desired, checked audio stream and it will play by default. No need to select via the menu.
                    Attached Files
                    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                      please tell us what kind of player you are playing these discs on.
                      like a software player on a computer drive, tv bluray player, game console, ect.
                      Cyberlink PowerDVD 15 software on my computer.

If you will see my post just before yours you will see that I found out what was wrong. It works after I changed the menu audio selection in the movie from English US1 6.1 to English US2 5.1

Don't know why the movie started in US1 6.1

You got any idea as to why that happened?

Tom

Comment

Working...
                      X