No announcement yet.

Forum Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you change something like type color or size in advanced editor it doesn't remember it you have to reset it every time you come back to post another message it should remember your settings and stay that way until you change them again.

Comment

I find the type face to small for high resolution screens.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
        When setting filter for latest activity say to today's posts only so only today's posts show up this setting should remain until you change it to something else in the pull down for filters.As it works now you need to set it every time you come back to read latest activity.
        You shouldn't have to do anything to get the recently read/new posts to work correctly. When you go into a thread and read it, the new posting icon/link should be cleared when the forum page is reloaded. As is stands now, a read thread is still marked as new. I do not know how anyone could have broken that, considering that has been the way forums have worked for ages.

Comment

I made a second post in a row to the same thread .
          A day or so later to add information.
          This didn't display as the newest post in the forum category.
          The older post in another thread remained the one visible in the general forum index.
          Maybe that is the way it is supposed to work but I thought I would bring it to attention if not.

Comment

I noticed if you edit a post to include new information or a moderator moves a topic that even if you are subscribed to the topic it doesn't show up in notifications or light up a bubble on the main page so theirs no way other than to check each topic for updates (edits) or know a post was moved somewhere else if a moderator moved it.A separate post saying you edited a post or moderator using a separate post to convey it was moved is the only way anyone should know about these so should a separate post be used to update a post so it shows as a new post same for mods moving a post so people know it was moved?
            Also can you respond to cholla's post above this one thanks.
            Last edited by 3dman7; 09-01-2017, 07:46 PM.

Comment

I will check the above. The forum mainpage is slow to update at certain times for unknown reasons, not sure if this is part of it or not.

Note: this thread has gotten too long and is hard to follow, so after these issues it will be closed and unstuck. In the future if there is something about the forum, start a new thread and choose Forum as the prefix from the dropdown, thanks.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X