Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Catch-up for us really old users of DVDFab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In post one the OP asks this I would also like to know the answer he refers to a different old promotion that assumes you have NO ALL IN ONE LIFETIME PACKAGE just a few programs and want to get the rest in the all in one package what Fab is giving is not this but a offer for current all in one package owners to get the programs that came out of after fab sold the first all in one package.Please read and answer the OP's question as the answers here are all wrong to what he asked thanks as if he gets what he asks for it's different and others are intrested including myself if the price is good thanks.

QUOTE from 1st post:Been a user of DVDFab since 2007 (before the all-in-one promos). I know there was a promotion a few years back, looks like Dec of 2014, to "catch up" the subscription at a steep discount to appear like we were at the all-in-one combo. I think I ended up paying around $55 to get a bunch of lifetime products

Comment

I'm one of those users who has an All-in-One that I purchased a few years ago, so I am missing a few of the more recent programs. I was told by support that I do not see the 70% off "Upgrade" option on my products page because it would be cheaper for me to purchase a new All-in-One than to buy the 6 programs I'm missing (UHD Copy, UHD Ripper, Hi-Fi Audio Converter, DVD Cinavia Removal, Blu-ray Cinavia Removal, Apple DRM Removal, and iOS Screen Recorder). I don't even really care about the last two, but I think it's awful to be told it's cheaper to REPURCHASE 10 products I already own and these 6, than to just buy the 6 products at supposedly a HUGE (70%) discount.

Comment

All,
        This discount applies only to current All In One licenses, not Gold, Platinum or other earlier packages or to expired licenses..There were upgrades for these in the past that have long expired.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I think what fabs most loyal customers want is for Fengtao to put the Santa hat back on and give us the chance to get the all in one package from those that stuck with fab high and low without this package now so they can also catch up to the all in one package.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBender View Post
            I'm one of those users who has an All-in-One that I purchased a few years ago, so I am missing a few of the more recent programs. I was told by support that I do not see the 70% off "Upgrade" option on my products page because it would be cheaper for me to purchase a new All-in-One than to buy the 6 programs I'm missing (UHD Copy, UHD Ripper, Hi-Fi Audio Converter, DVD Cinavia Removal, Blu-ray Cinavia Removal, Apple DRM Removal, and iOS Screen Recorder). I don't even really care about the last two, but I think it's awful to be told it's cheaper to REPURCHASE 10 products I already own and these 6, than to just buy the 6 products at supposedly a HUGE (70%) discount.
            Hm then i just stick with he elder All-In-One Lifetime purchase i have, where i am missing the same 6 as you.
            I see no sense in repurchasing software that i already own with a lifetime license.

Comment

Working...
            X