DVDFab All-in-One Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem DVDFab All-in-One Upgrade

When I Went to Upgrade My All-In-One package. It listed DVD Cinavia Removal and Blu-ray Cinavia Removal as needing to be upgraded. But I'm licensed for Cinavia HD removal tool. I'm pretty sure, but I have to ask I don't need to pay for the upgrade for them right?

The Cinavia HD Removal license is no longer being sold as it has been replaced by DVD Cinavia Removal and Blu-ray Cinavia Removal licenses. Contact support and ask them to remove the Cinavia HD Removal license and replace it with the DVD & Blu-ray Cinavia Removal licenses. They are the same thing but unfortunately the Cinavia HD Removal license is no longer recognized for upgrades such as this. I had a similar problem a few months ago and that is what DVDFab support did to fix it.

Comment

Darkore,
      Use the link to contact the Service Team, they can fix this for you easily. You do not need to pay again for anything you already have. https://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I got the same problem. I writ immediately on your link signals.

Comment

Working...
        X