LoadLibrary Error Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance LoadLibrary Error Help Needed

I am using DVD Fab x64 10.0.6.8. I am receiving the following error code prohibiting the program to open: "LoadLibrary failed with error 87: The parameter is incorrect." I upgraded and this error is now occurring. I tried deleting the program and installing the previous build with no success.

Any assistance would be appreciated. I sent a message to the help desk with no response.

The help desk is in Beijing and will be open in a few hours. If you upgraded from within DVDFab, please use the programs uninstaller and get a full download from the link here in the forum and run it As Administrator and open the program the same way. What OS and version do you have?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Windows 10 DVD Fab x64 10.0.6.8. I tried to contact customer support and the chat feature is not working and they do not respond to the help request.

Comment

Download the current version here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download....FAB10_x64_BETA and try it again. Be sure to run it As Administrator.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have installed the updated version with the same error code. I uninstalled the program, including not keeping my settings. I shutdown my computer for 10 minutes, restated my system, installed the download again with the same error received. I sent a contact form to the technical team five days ago without any response and have tried for four days, including a few minutes ago when the website says there are associates available and the chat feature says there are no agents available.

If anyone can assist, it would be appreciated.

**** Just tried using the chat feature and the agent disconnected me after I said it still did not work. I can not believe it! *****
          Last edited by Samilicious; 12-12-2017, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X