Merging 3 dvds to 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merging 3 dvds to 1

I have version 8.2.2.9 and need to combine into one dvd the shows from 2 different dvds. Do I merge, how do I merge? Please help.....Thank you.

Merge mode is what you would use to do this, but there are practical limits as to how many you can Merge in terms of size. If you exceed the size of a SL or DL DVD blank, the video will be compressed to fit. This is fine up to a point, but the quality starts to suffer if you try to squeeze too much into the merged volume.

Please update to one of the current versions, it would be difficult to help you with v8 since it is no longer supported.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hello Signals,
      Thank you for getting back to me with my issue. I think I was trying to merge too much onto a 240 minute DVD. I'll probably just burn one at a time. Have a great day and again, thank you for your help. I will d/l the newest version and go from there.

Comment

Working...
      X