Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please provide Feedback on the new DVDFab v11 here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACLA2016 View Post
    Good afternoon,
    In the new version of today 18/10/2018 of DVDFab 11 this same problem persists.

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...or-red-october

regards
    News about problem or Bug that was reported in DVDFab 10 will be updated in the thread you reported it.

Comment

GUI is way to bright and goofy looking colors
      you need to tone it down a little

Comment

Originally posted by mlipar View Post
        GUI is way to bright and goofy looking colors
        you need to tone it down a little
        Thank you for your feedback, we will improve it.

Comment

Please add options in the installer to choose whether the Desktop and Quick Launch shortcuts should be created or not. Every time there is an update, I have to manually delete the shortcuts.

Thank you.

Comment

I guess everyone is trying to download it at once, it going very slow (the download) LOL

Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

DVDFab x64 11.0.0.1

I currently find the Video Editor from Version 10.x.x.x easier to use than this version.

Missing is the two arrow buttons which allow you to advance the video forward or backward at least 1 second per click.

In the current version using either the red or blue sliders you do not have the fine tooth control that we previously had when using the above mentioned missing buttons.

Should you add these buttons back, it would help if you could add a setting next to the buttons for finer control such as 1 Second, ½ Second, or per frame so a user could set it as needed.

Comment

How about an option to change GUI colors?

Comment

I just installed DVDFab 11 (11.0.0.1) x64 and now I have both 10 and 11 versions. Can I uninstall DVDFab 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

That's weird, DVDFab 11 doesn't support to create the quick launch bar icon. What is your OS? Please provide detailed version info. Thanks.
                    Windows 10 Pro x64 (Version 1803, build 17134.345). I just did the update to 11.0.0.1 (within the app) and it still created two quicklaunch bar icons. See screenshot:
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	quicklaunch.JPG Views:	1 Size:	8.7 KB ID:	360880

Last edited by LaciBacsi; 10-24-2018, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorJellybean View Post
                      Please add options in the installer to choose whether the Desktop and Quick Launch shortcuts should be created or not. Every time there is an update, I have to manually delete the shortcuts.

Thank you.
                      The option to install desktop icon or not, is there, and has been for a long time (you can select this by selecting "custom" on the install splash screen), just no option on the quick launch icons. I have asked about this several months back, and just recently.

Comment

Originally posted by LaciBacsi View Post

Windows 10 Pro x64 (Version 1803, build 17134.345). I just did the update to 11.0.0.1 (within the app) and it still created two quicklaunch bar icons. See screenshot:
                        Click image for larger version Name:	quicklaunch.JPG Views:	1 Size:	8.7 KB ID:	360880
                        Windows 10 x64 1803.17134.345

Comment

Originally posted by LaciBacsi View Post

The option to install desktop icon or not, is there, and has been for a long time (you can select this by selecting "custom" on the install splash screen), just no option on the quick launch icons. I have asked about this several months back, and just recently.
                          I must have missed it as I can't recall seeing the custom option (not in the update installation anyway). I'll be doing a Windows re-install soon and will keep my eyes peeled.

Comment

When analyzing the source of titles, the blurred icons (Copy, Ripper, etc.) are hard to look at. It was much cleaner when it was the HD quality (easy on the eyes).

The captures show a 64 bit version and an x86 version. On the Home page, the dl options are 64 and 32 and the 32 gives you x86. This is confusing for users who are not tech savvy.

Beyond these, I found the features to be excellent.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by cycler1; 10-25-2018, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Just installed, pretty neat. Some feedback.
                              1. BUG: When you change the destination directory (bottom of window), the new destination doesn't appear unless you exit and restart Fab. Old bug, I had originally reported it when Fab 10 came out and was fixed.
                              2. Too much wasted space at the top of the screen. You have 3 rows: the titlebar, the icons, the text "task queue manager". At the least, the task queue manager should be in the same row as the icons. There is plenty of room for it to the left and that will save a lot of space. Additionally, it would be nice to have the option for smaller icons or icons without the text - that will save a lot more space.
                              3. The colors are a bit loud - can there be a "boring" option - just grays and whites like Office. The current white theme, it too white! ha

Otherwise, so far so good. I like that the different pop up windows have been eliminated and all happen in the main app window now. A lot cleaner and less intrusive.

Comment

eisenb11, thanks to you and all others for the useful feedback, please keep it up
                                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                                X