Rx580

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rx580

Was thinking about puchasing amd rx580 was wondering if fab supports acceleration encoding for this graphic card.

If you are serious about using a GPU with DVDFab, I urge you to go with nvidia. This recommendation is based on >10 years reading DVDFab forums and many conversations with the Beijing staff, but is still my personal opinion, not an official company position. Remember that decode/encode functions were not a prime focus for AMD development, and the Fab developers tell me they are still slow to update drivers and their sdk.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

0brian

My GTX1080 gave up the ghost not so long ago so I had to put my sons old RX480 into my PC. The GPU runs fine OC'd @ 1510 which is OC'd by a fair amount so you should be OK with the RX580.

But I can't wait until I get my replacement RTX2080.

I don't have anything against the AMD GPU's they do run well and if split open and have the thermal paste replaced for some decent stuff they run brilliantly. Like I said it's OC'd to 1510 and never goes above 50 degrees C. This is the first AMD I have ever used, but I do find it to be troublesome compared to Nvidia GPU's. Even when it was in standard form.

Comment

Working...
      X