This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11.0.4.7 Problem With DVDFab Remote

Before 11.0.4.7 on my new computer system I had no problem with Fab Remote every time I used other versions it worked perfectly always picking up my IPv4 address. Now with the latest version it won't. I manually type in the address and it fails. I even used another android phone and it does the same! Are others having this problem?

JohnnyJT

No android phone, so I can't try to duplicate it. The office will be open in about 24 hours, I will send them a link to your thread.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Problem also exists with latest IOS devices

Comment

Same thing on version 11.0.4.8

Comment

Sorry for the trouble, we will check as soon as possible.

Comment

UPDATE: It's been fixed, please kindly wait for the update and try again, thank you.

Comment

Just downloaded newest beta 11.0.4.9 and still having issue with iOS device saying no tasks running so this is still not fixed
              please advise
              thx

Comment

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
                Just downloaded newest beta 11.0.4.9 and still having issue with iOS device saying no tasks running so this is still not fixed
                please advise
                thx
                Please completely uninstall DVDFab 11 and then download a fresh one to install and try again. If still have the same problem, please feedback with the latest log file, we need dvdfab_internal.log, server.log and media.log, thank you.

Comment

hi there Mona i completely uninstalled dvdfab 11 and then reinstalled the latest dvdfab 11.0.5.0 and still having the same issue it knows there is a file there but when you click on it it says no tasks are currently running so i have sent you the logs you asked for please advise as to what is going on with this issue
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
                    hi there Mona i completely uninstalled dvdfab 11 and then reinstalled the latest dvdfab 11.0.5.0 and still having the same issue it knows there is a file there but when you click on it it says no tasks are currently running so i have sent you the logs you asked for please advise as to what is going on with this issue
                    on your phone check and see if you have port number set at default value of 33080 - https://www.dvdfab.cn/manual/introduction/DVDFab-Remote

Comment

Works 11.0.4.9 and new 50

Comment

It is set correctly on my phone to 33080 and still doesn’t work I have a task running but when I click on it it says There are no tasks currently running so not sure what’s wrong I sent the logs in please advise what’s wrong

Comment

try checking your antivirus & firewall software
                          and check to see if those aren't blocking anything.

Comment

Hi there I even turned off my antivirus and my spyware and this still did not help so not sure what is happening here can’t get it to work please advise

Comment

have you tried reinstalling the phone app ??

Comment

Working...
                              X