This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Varbatim

Hey can anyone help DVDFab wont write to my DVD discs im using verbatim x16 dvd +r keeps saying not writable.
    Last edited by femsue; 03-05-2010, 02:47 AM.

femsue need more information please post logs The default location is:
    C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Can't help you with DVD Decrypter. I assume you meant DVDFab.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

If you are using the free version of DVDFAB it will not write, you will have to have another program to write unless you buy the program then it will read, shrink if needed then write
        Paid Not To Work
        US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
        Proudly Served On
        USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
        6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Verbatim

It has been paid for I didnt have a problem then it just stopped writing to the disks.

Comment

You need to post some info for us to help you. Have you tried any other media? Or just when you changed to these. I use the same media and no problems to share.

Comment

It also has been 21 days since your last post at that rate it will take years to figure this out.

03.04.10 to 03.25.10

Comment

Post the logs. You can just attach them to a post using the manage attachments button.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X