Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie on 2 BD

Hi
    I bought the Lord of the Rings Extended Edition. Every movie is on 2 BD.
    I rip now bouth BD to mp4.
    How can i merge the 2 mp4 together?
    Or is ther another way to rip 2 BD to 1 mp4 file?

Thanks for the Help
    Stivi

You can do this easily using the Merge function in the Ripper module. Follow the steps outlined in the screen capture and post again if you have problems or questions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1--011 RIPPERMERGE.png
Views:	285
Size:	207.5 KB
ID:	384250

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi signals

I have only 1 BD Drive. If i put the first BD in it then i see the top part. but if i then put in the second BD then then the top part disapiear.
      How can i handly that?

With frendly Regards
      Stivi

Comment

Hi Stivi, for Merge mode in Ripper or Copy, ALL Sources must be available at all times until the Merge is complete. The best solution is to use Copy mode Main Movie to copy each title to a BDMV folder on your HDD. Then run Ripper Merge using these two folders as the Sources. This will also allow Ripper to run faster than using an optical disc for the Source. If you have more than one HDD, use different drives for Source and Target for even more speed improvement.

For these titles, you will probably want to crop off some of the very end of part 1 and very beginning of part 2 to make it look like it did in a theater (remove “Continued on disc 2” etc). You can do this in Ripper very easily by clicking on the icon that looks like scissors before you start the Merge.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals..
          The last time I tried this method (a year or so ago), it did work, but it would only merge a single audio stream. If you included more than one stream in the files, the extra ones wound up as separate audio streams in the merged files. For instance, If I include 2 audio tracks from each file, the output wound up having 3 audio tracks in it, a successfully merged track and the 2 extra tracks from each disk separately.

I also seem to recall it would not work with pass-thru profiles. You had to re-encode the two merged files.

Have these two items been addressed in new releases of the software?

Comment

Hi Signals
            I didnt buy Copy until now.
            So i use the Test Version.

I insert the BD and couse Mainmovie
            I couse the audio (German and Englisch) and the suptitle.
            Target is a iso file i also test it with a folder.
            The copy start for about 4 second then it stopped with an error.

I saved the error Logs (it is azip folder) but it is to big (6MB) for a upload.
            What is wrong?

Comment

tbrown25 I have never tried it with Passthrough or multiple audios in the Merge, it may not work. Works fine as I described, I actually Merged the LOTR movies.

shuegli65 I had no similar problem. Please find the DVDFab Feedback button in Settings and submit the logs using that method, no size limit. It will provide you with a Log ID number, please copy it and report it in this thread.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-011 FEEDBACK_NEW.png
Views:	323
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	384266

Comment

Hi Signals

Here the Feedback Number

Thanks for the Help
                Stivi

Comment

Working...
                X