X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I burn an ISO file to DVD?

Hi,
    I have some dvds in *.iso format and can't figure out how to use DVDFab to burn them to a DVD. Can anyone help please!
    Thanks
    MammaMia

Select the write data mode and then click the img icon beside the source dropdown, find your .iso and click start.

Comment

This is what I would do. Download ImgBurn and VirtualCloneDrive. Mount the .iso file as a drive. Use ImgBurn to write to DVD media. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by drobo View Post
        This is what I would do. Download ImgBurn and VirtualCloneDrive. Mount the .iso file as a drive. Use ImgBurn to write to DVD media. Simple.
        Why would you even mount the iso if you know how to use ImgBurn? Like doing things the hard way

Comment

W&B, good call. Too many different apps to keep up with. Just ImgBurn it.

Comment

Agree with W&B.

Just to clarify you'll need to open the .ISO file.
            (I'm pretty sure it was a typo in his first post although he may have wanted you to use Img as the burn engine as well).

On the opening screen, note the Source box...to the right, note the .ISO icon to the far right. This looks like a dog-eared page with the disc overlay.
            Click on this and navigate in windoz to the location of your .ISO file.

Sometimes a picture's worth a 1000 words
            Here's a screenshot:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	303037
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by drobo View Post
              We recommend DVDFab Virtual Drive.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X