Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm seeing the same thing BTW. Bought a lifetime license for DVD to Mobile. Everything is fine, says Enabled Yes / Never Expires, but every time is crashes (fairly frequently) Enabled goes to No. The only way to get Enabled back to Yes is to uninstall the reinstall the program. I emailed tech support and this is what they said:

- - - - -

Hi,

Please understand that DVDFab "DVD to Mobile" should works with DVDFab "DVD to DVD" together. That is, you MUST have a valid DVDFab "DVD to DVD" license, which is applied to the same e-mail address. Please get the two products together.

Please order DVDFab "DVD to DVD" at http://www.dvdfab.net/order.htm.

Any questions in future, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
    Sunny Fan
    DVDFab Support Team

- - - - -

> I bought a license for DVD to Mobile recently. It worked great on two of my systems for a week or so, now it will not let me choose DVD to Mobile when I open it. When I go to about, it shows my key, but under Enabled it says No. It will not work on either of my computers.
    >
    > How can I get the DVD to Mobile feature to Enabled with my key I bought?

Comment

Originally posted by SoundForSound View Post
      >
      > How can I get the DVD to Mobile feature to Enabled with my key I bought?
      Buy the DVD to DVD option

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Problems with registration are almost always related to an overprotective OS. Like Maineman, I have Win7Pro (64) and have had no problems, but I have as much of the Windows security crap turned off as it will allow. The Russians (Kaspersky) will protect me.
        This advise helped me solve my problem with registration. I can't thank you enough as this problem been on going for a long time. I have windows 7 premium (64) I disconnect from internet, disabled resident shield and stopped firewall (AVG) Make sure windows firewall not on either. In user account control, set to never notify. un-install and Re-install dvdfab7 click on registration key, bobs your uncle. Your name should be on licensee. I am estatic.

Comment

Glad this worked for you. Your feedback may help others as well.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X