This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple Feature STILL Isn't Fixed

I've been using DVDFab since version 5 but version 7 has yet to fix a simple feature that 5 & 6 had and worked.

In the Target dropdown, I would like that to remember my setting each time I re-open DVDFab. If I set it to a folder instead of a DVD drive, that's what I want to see when I re-open DVDFab as my Target. In version 5 & 6 this worked fine. It's never worked in version 7.

I've uninstalled, reinstalled, and re-entered my reg key several times but it still doesn't work. This feature is very simple to code (about 2 lines) and should be one of the easiest features to make work but in version 7 I've never seen it work even with "Memorize user interface options" checked or unchecked.

Very frustrating.

Works for me on Windows 7 64bit.

Comment

Also, works for me on XP SP3 & Win 7 64 bit.
      Last edited by GregiBoy; 05-30-2010, 08:39 PM.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Works at this end also.
        Win XP pro SP3

Comment

Set the default output type to "DVD Folder" in Common Settings->DVD to DVD. It works as it has for me also, Win7/64 and XPSP3.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Works for me too, on both rigs...Win 7 Pro 64-bit and XP Pro 32-bit.
            Strange, not the first time we've seen different behavior with the same rig and Fab 7
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Setting default to DVD Folder seems to have fixed it. Never had to do that before but thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBTP View Post
                Setting default to DVD Folder seems to have fixed it. Never had to do that before but thanks for the help.
                Glad to hear signal's suggestion worked for you
                If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
                X