This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I need to pay again?

I'm a registered user of 5.0 and just downloaded the 7.0. I've read through the registration problem post and neither of those methods are allowing me to get registered.
    Do I need to uninstall 5.0?
    Should I re-install 7.0 in the same directory as 5.0?
    Do I need to pay again?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you

You need do download a new key if your registration has nor run out.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

You can get the v6/7 key here: http://www.dvdfab.com/en/retrieveregkey.htm

It is free if your license has not expired.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I got a new key. How can I tell if my license has expired?

Comment

Click on the "?" green button, top right then "About"
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Sorry to be such a pain but I checked my license and it was expired. So I renewed for two years. I uninstalled and re-installed 7.0. It is still showing my old expiration date.

Comment

You need to retrieve your new key and follow the steps in the "Registration Key Problems" thread EXACTLY !!!

Comment

Got it ! Thank you for your help.

Comment

Hi Ray,

Glad it all worked for you.

Hope we see you as a regular visitor and contributor on the forum.

Best Regards
                  GB

Comment

Working...
                  X