Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To return to the original subject of the thread........ I just registered and received the e-mail in less then 10 seconds.
    If it was not working before it seems to be alright now.

Comment

I am NOT complaining in any way at all, just do not understand what is going on here?

I saw the new version this morning, downloaded it okay, no interference from McAfee or anything. I then installed it as usual, and it is now on my computer, only thing different to usual is it said I had to restart the computer which I did.

It now appears I have 6,7 and 8 installed on my computer.

When I selected the DVD Fab 8 icon, I got the normal page which says I have never expire, clicked on that and DVD Fab 8 started okay.

I have not had a chance to use it yet, however it seems to be all there okay, even saved all my settings as in 7.

As far as I know, without copying a DVD yet, everything seems okay.

What is all the talk about registering again and getting new keys etc???

Comment

You shouldn't have to if you install correctly as you obviously have.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          You shouldn't have to if you install correctly as you obviously have.
          Okay, thank you, I was worried I was missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by davidh View Post
            What is all the talk about registering again and getting new keys etc???
            Go to the new website and click on the "Members" link. It lets you download your key directly from the database, no email needed for replacement keys. There may be other benefits in the future.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              Go to the new website and click on the "Members" link. It lets you download your key directly from the database, no email needed for replacement keys. There may be other benefits in the future.
              Okay, thank you.

However I still have my key, do not need a new one, and everything is working okay, so I think better to let sleeping dogs lie.

Maybe wait until new benefits are announced, if they happen, on the Forums.

Comment

Still nothing :-(

Dont have opportunity to whitelist email (server site) .

Disable all spam filter, still nothing :-(

Comment

Finally

/Me happy

Comment

It has been more than 3 hrs since I registered......nothing.

I am using webbased mail.....I assumed that it will not be barred from sending to web based email, since it is the same email address used for my DVDFAB purchased.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by KanNeeNaBu View Post
                      It has been more than 3 hrs since I registered......nothing.

I am using webbased mail.....I assumed that it will not be barred from sending to web based email, since it is the same email address used for my DVDFAB purchased.

Thank you
                      Got it.....

Comment

By the way, Is the USER CENTER secured? Just wanted to be sure. Did not see "https"......

Or it is necessary.

Thank you

Kannee

Comment

Working...
                        X