This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v8 will not start up....

Try uninstall, reboot and cleane up 3-4 time...no start up and add DVDFab to the DEP Exception List....nada.

No matter what i do it will not work.

There is another thread on this problem. Click on the link and read post #3,

Also V8 is taking much longer to open then V7 did.. Are you waiting long enough for it to open?

Comment

waiting 1 min and nada

Comment

Install Problem

Friends, someone had the problem below when trying to install DVDFab 8?

I'm having the following problem installing the DVDFab 8: When I run the setup it hangs on the screen that has the following information (Finalizing Installation ...), not leave it! Well, I tried installing DVDFab 8 in my father's PC, this machine never saw the DVDFab in life, is a good machine and also uses XP. It was no different, it ends the installation and gives no error message, it is locked. I have to finish the process, restart and uninstall part of what was installed. Is it a bug?

Wilson,
        Thanks!

Comment

make sure the firewall/anti-virus is allowing dvdfab to install

Comment

My firewall/antivirus is allowing....

Comment

Look at the picture! Kaspersky disabled it and still am waiting 03 minutes to complete the installation.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Thanks!

Comment

I have Kaspersky also, had no problems in Win7Pro(64). Perhaps a setting? Did you run the installer "..as Administrator"?
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

My system is XP Professional, 32bit, Service Pack3.

Comment

My is XP Home 32bit, SP3

Comment

Mr X, I'm waiting 10 minutes and the installer continues the same way, it gives error message and did not finish the installation. I believe it is a problem with the XP operating systems and Fengtao will have to revise the program! What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Smallwil View Post
                        Mr X, I'm waiting 10 minutes and the installer continues the same way, it gives error message and did not finish the installation. I believe it is a problem with the XP operating systems and Fengtao will have to revise the program! What do you think?
                        Not the XP systems as I have the same as you.. XP Pro 32 bit SP3
                        and I have been testing V8 on 18 episode series disc with no problems of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
                          Not the XP systems as I have the same as you.. XP Pro 32 bit SP3
                          and I have been testing V8 on 18 episode series disc with no problems of any kind.
                          Then I will have to leave early in DVDFab! The KIS is disabled and thus not install. The funny thing is I tested the previous beta version and it worked well!

Comment

Enough people are seeing this that I'm sure they will look at it. Don't give up.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you for your strength!
                              Kaspersky uninstalled and tried to do a fresh install of DVDFb 8 without the AV, but unfortunately it gets to the screen "Finishing the installation" and never ends ... I installed a beta version with success, thus giving time to know if the program really deserves trust and my investment. Thanks to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X