Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi thanx for latest update 6120...trie a few times ...seems to be downloading now...slooowwllyy-frank

Comment

Just noticed the new version there this morning (Aussie time), I have downloaded and installed it okay, but it was VERY slow, I actually aborted it once and cleaned up and closed down my computer in case it was me, but still the slowest download of DVDFab I have ever done.

NOT complaining about it, just so Members know it seems to be slow Worldwide, the good news is it works great, thank you to all involved.

As a bonus, for me anyway, the preview pane now works, something that has not worked for ages, thanks.

Comment

any one kmow when new program going to come out

Comment

Three servers have been added for the downloads and it seems to be much faster now. Fengtao says the demand has been huge.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Three servers have been added for the downloads and it seems to be much faster now. Fengtao says the demand has been huge.
            You are very popular people.

My download usually only takes 2 or 3 minutes, today was about 20 minutes, but all okay.

Comment

Working...
            X