Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No AV installed. I guess I could try again with Windows firewall turned off.

Comment

windows firewall should not affect the install of DVDFab. I'm out of solutions for you as Normally when you remove DVDFab completely from computer and re-install it works it should work.

Maybe someone else here would know something else that I am unable to remember for you to try.

Comment

At this point I woud install the service packs for XP, always best to keep computer updated anyway.

Comment

If it will not start, check the properties of the desktop icon to make sure it points to the correct executable file. Turn off and/or clear out the windows prefetch folder. (I keep it turned off).
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No idea what the issue was on that setup. I moved to a different environment and installed v6 without issues.

Also bought a license so it's all good at this point. I always test out software in a vmware as to not clutter up my working environment.

Comment

Working...
            X