• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
    Yeh, same here.

They are there but only till 2011....
    Same here Gregiboy, so whats the trick to get the above like this

Originally Posted by alcyone
    Thanks, all is OK now. Both 3DRipper and BR2DVD lifetime licenses appeared, one after
    the other
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Have no idea.

Obviously in the lap of the gods!!!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
        Did they just appear or did you have to go to the members area and update? Maybe they will appear for me too. They are there but only for a 1 year license.
        I logged in to members area (User Center) and found a message:
        If you have the license for both Blu-ray Copy and Blu-ray Ripper, you are qualified for getting Blu-ray 3D Ripper freely, please click HERE to add this new product. if your existing license is just single license for either product not the bundle, you are not on the list to receive this free offer.
        I clicked on HERE, returned to User Center to downloaded the key, and logged off.
        Then, probably a couple of hours later after logging in again, a new message said:
        "All-in-one" package users can get a free license of Blu-ray to DVD Converter. To get this new product, please click HERE to add it to your order list.
        If you are not "All-in-one" license user, yet have all the licenses for "DVD Copy/DVD Ripper/Blu-ray Copy/Blu-ray Ripper/Video Converter" all 5 products, you will also be able to get this free offer of Blu-ray to DVD Converter, please click HERE to get it. Pleaes note the subscription will due to your shortest subscription of these 5 products.
        Again, cliked HERE, returned to User Center and downloaded the second key.

Both are lifetime.
        That's how it worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Have no idea.

Obviously in the lap of the gods!!!

I bet " The Boss" will get us sorted ASAP.

Comment

Well, Chameleon and GregiBoy, I would really wish I can help but I certainly haven't done anything special or different than you did; just as described above.
            A wild guess - perhaps the reason is in the timing, as you visited User Center before I did, before it was fully functional.
            But I'm sure you'll sort this out.

Comment

So I would qualify after purchase?

I currently own:

DVDFab Platinum 3.x (lifetime)

DVDFab Blu-ray Copy (lifetime)

DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper (lifetime)

I just got my free update for DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Ripper (lifetime)
              ========

Does this mean if I purchase DVDFab Video Converter (lifetime)
              I can get the DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter (lifetime) for free?

According the the statement in #1, I believe this to be true.

Comment

Hello,
                I purchased DVD Fab Platinum 3.x years ago and have lifetime (never expire). I have two questions:
                #1) Having the version I mentioned above, is it necessary to purchase PassKey? My understanding is that DVD Copy already does this...

#2) If I decided to purchase the All-In-One Lifetime package, is there any type of a discount if I have already purchased DVD Fab Platinum lifetime years ago? I know the product is currently discounted to $351 + another 25% discount, but this is still the same price that anyone else could purchase it at. I have been a lifetime member since 3.x, and am hoping to get a little bit further discount having already paid for "part" of the All-In-One package previously.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  zambz
                  Please wait about 24 hours for the web page to update, then check it again. If it allowed you to register for the Member Center with that email address, that means it found it in the database. If it still does not appear, please send an email with all details to service@dvdfab.com.
                  Still no dice for me, I've been checking every few hours but my User Center page still says Order List Is Empty. I sent an email to support yesterday, hopefully they can help me out

Comment

Originally posted by zambz View Post
                    Still no dice for me, I've been checking every few hours but my User Center page still says Order List Is Empty. I sent an email to support yesterday, hopefully they can help me out
                    Send an E-mail to one of these address.................

cici@dvdfab.com or malcolm@dvdfab.com

Comment

Originally posted by zambz View Post
                      Sometimes they are so busy it may take a day or two, but they will get back to you, this is a great company and great people run it, you will hear back from them.

Comment

Originally posted by timmymac123 View Post
                        I currently own:

DVDFab Platinum 3.x (lifetime)

DVDFab Blu-ray Copy (lifetime)

DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper (lifetime)

I just got my free update for DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Ripper (lifetime)
                        ========

Does this mean if I purchase DVDFab Video Converter (lifetime)
                        I can get the DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter (lifetime) for free?

According the the statement in #1, I believe this to be true.
                        Yes if you buy Video Converter Lifetime before the deadline you will get the special offer from DVDFab to get Blu-ray to DVD Converter for free

Comment

Originally posted by jenielsen View Post
                          Hello,
                          I purchased DVD Fab Platinum 3.x years ago and have lifetime (never expire). I have two questions:
                          #1) Having the version I mentioned above, is it necessary to purchase PassKey? My understanding is that DVD Copy already does this...

#2) If I decided to purchase the All-In-One Lifetime package, is there any type of a discount if I have already purchased DVD Fab Platinum lifetime years ago? I know the product is currently discounted to $351 + another 25% discount, but this is still the same price that anyone else could purchase it at. I have been a lifetime member since 3.x, and am hoping to get a little bit further discount having already paid for "part" of the All-In-One package previously.
                          You already have DVDFab DVD Copy and DVDFab DVD Ripper as that is what DVDFabPlatinum3 is so all you need to buy is the Lifetime bundle package for DVDFab Blu-ray Copy+ Blu-ray Ripper and Lifetime DVDFab Video Converter to get the Special offer to recieve DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Ripper and DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter for free. The catch is you need to use the email that was used to purchase DVDFabPlatinum3 to purchase the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
                            Send an E-mail to one of these address.................

cici@dvdfab.com or malcolm@dvdfab.com
                            Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                            Sometimes they are so busy it may take a day or two, but they will get back to you, this is a great company and great people run it, you will hear back from them.
                            Hey guys, thank you both for your help. I now have my key and everything is working great

All the best
                            Zambz

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                              You already have DVDFab DVD Copy and DVDFab DVD Ripper as that is what DVDFabPlatinum3 is so all you need to buy is the Lifetime bundle package for DVDFab Blu-ray Copy+ Blu-ray Ripper and Lifetime DVDFab Video Converter to get the Special offer to recieve DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Ripper and DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter for free. The catch is you need to use the email that was used to purchase DVDFabPlatinum3 to purchase the rest.
                              Thanks for the clarification. I also presume that I need to purchase DVDFab File Transfer Lifetime also.

Also, what about Passkey?

Comment

Originally posted by jenielsen View Post
                                Thanks for the clarification. I also presume that I need to purchase DVDFab File Transfer Lifetime also.

Also, what about Passkey?
                                You don't need to purchase Passkey to qualify and I believe the same is true of file transfer.
                                Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Working...
                                X