Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No the main reason for the start of this thread was to let members know that they get a benefit for owning all DVDFab modules and to ask questions. It just took fengtao sometime to update the website and the members page and I was waiting as well but knew stuff takes time to change.

Anyway Members page is working and updated

Comment

Originally posted by Dbl_Tap View Post
      Nothing has changed on my member page regarding Blu-Ray to DVD. Has the problem been fixed?
      Mine has not changed either and still unable to get the new key.
      So it is not working for everyone at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
        Mine has not changed either and still unable to get the new key.
        So it is not working for everyone at this point.
        Maybe they go alphabetically when updating the member page. Hopefully they have it updated for everyone soon but they are updating it since I have my Lifetime Keys for Passkey DVD and BD to DVD converter

Comment

Nothing has changed on my member page regarding Blu-Ray to DVD. Has the problem been fixed?
          It has been at least for some licensees, maybe not everyone yet. I'm not sure how much of it has to be done manually. Make sure your list in the member center shows a license for the required options.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            It has been at least for some licensees, maybe not everyone yet. I'm not sure how much of it has to be done manually. Make sure your list in the member center shows a license for the required options.
            Could you give us a list of "the required options". You stated earlier mine should qualify but I'd love to see a list. I'm even willing to buy some more components if it will get me to the lifetime all in one product so I don't have to keep upgrading.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
              Maybe they go alphabetically when updating the member page. Hopefully they have it updated for everyone soon but they are updating it since I have my Lifetime Keys for Passkey DVD and BD to DVD converter
              They didnt update mine yet. Maybe it will come soon.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Could you give us a list of "the required options". You stated earlier mine should qualify but I'd love to see a list. I'm even willing to buy some more components if it will get me to the lifetime all in one product so I don't have to keep upgrading.
                I believe you need all except for File Transfer according to the message I had before applying for my free keys. Wished I did a screen capture of the message before I applied for the keys as the message is gone now. If you have different expiring dates for the keys then the free key will be for the length of time for the key that will expire first

Comment

I purchased dvdfab blu-ray copy on 3/31/2010 for 2 years. Recently I purchased the all in one package which includes blu-ray copy for lifetime. After updating my key today my members page shows both blu-ray subscriptions active and registered. The first one expires on 3/31/2012 and the other never expires along with all the rest of the all in one package. Blu-ray to dvd however shows an expiration date of 11/15/2012. It is my understanding that with the lifetime package blu-ray to dvd would also be lifetime. Am I correct?

Comment

I think we need to give them more time to sort this out...

I have life time never expire key for everything but the key I got this afternoon for Blu Ray to DVD is only for one year not life time.

Still no key for Passkey but I am sure it will happen sooner or later.

Comment

I have life time never expire key for everything but the key I got this afternoon for Blu Ray to DVD is only for one year not life time.

Did you purchase dvdidlePro or dvd region+css free? need to have bought them to get Passkey DVD for free

Strange that you only got a 1 year license for Blu-ray to DVD when you have Lifetime for all other modules.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowbird View Post
                        I purchased dvdfab blu-ray copy on 3/31/2010 for 2 years. Recently I purchased the all in one package which includes blu-ray copy for lifetime. After updating my key today my members page shows both blu-ray subscriptions active and registered. The first one expires on 3/31/2012 and the other never expires along with all the rest of the all in one package. Blu-ray to dvd however shows an expiration date of 11/15/2012. It is my understanding that with the lifetime package blu-ray to dvd would also be lifetime. Am I correct?
                        Yes but like Gruñón said may need to wait for them to get this sorted out. Also you could send a Contact us to them as it looks to me that they used your expiring key to base the length for the Blu-ray to DVD converter key instead of the lifetime key you have

Comment

Yeah, it looks like they're still "sorting".

I checked today and I have lifetime for everything except BD to DVD converter. It's displayed as registered, but expires in one year on 11-15-2011...go figure???
                          Even Passkey is displayed now and as lifetime. (I purchased dvd region+css free way back when).

Looks like I have a year for them to get it right...lol
                          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

The new Blu-ray 3D Ripper is not listed yet as it as well supposed to be free for those who have both The "All-In-One" package or Blu-ray Copy plus Blu-ray Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                              The new Blu-ray 3D Ripper is not listed yet as it as well supposed to be free for those who have both The "All-In-One" package or Blu-ray Copy plus Blu-ray Ripper
                              That maybe is because it's still in Beta and not available for sale yet. Once the official release is ready and made available for purchase the FREE upgrade should be shown just like was done for Blu-ray to DVD Converter.
                              Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Originally posted by DVDKingdom View Post
                                That maybe is because it's still in Beta and not available for sale yet. Once the official release is ready and made available for purchase the FREE upgrade should be shown just like was done for Blu-ray to DVD Converter.
                                I'm sure that why and not worried about it as I not even have a 3D system as they are a little pricey for me at the moment

Comment

Working...
                                X