Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do not need to purchase Passkey or FIle Transfer.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by DVDKingdom View Post
      You don't need to purchase Passkey to qualify and I believe the same is true of file transfer.
      Sorry, I guess I should have clarified on my question about Passkey...
      Do I need Passkey if I have DVD Copy (as far as functionality goes)?
      I thought that DVD Copy performs the functions of Passkey (removing copy protection, etc)...
      If not, what additional functionality does Passkey perform that DVD Copy does not?

Comment

Passkey decrypts protected media and enables any application of your choice to use the unencrypted stream. You can compare DVD Copy as a decrypter plus burning application, while Passkey does just the decryption part.

So if you're satisfied with DVD Copy and don't want to use another application for burning your decrypted video material, you don't need Passkey. You also don't have to be a Passkey user to qualify for the free licenses of Blu-ray 3D Ripper and/or Blu-ray To DVD.
        Intel Core i7 4770K 3.5 GHz, 32 GB, GeForce GTX 780 Ti, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Comment

You do not need it if you are just making backup copies of your discs. Passkey is a handy tool that you can use to look at the decrypted content of discs without having to write to a folder on your hard drive or to disc. It decrypts on the fly and allows non-decrypting players/burners/utilities to see the disc content and process it as if it were unencrypted.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

What do I need to buy

I am very confused I Have bought lifetime on dvd copy,dvd ripper & blu ray copy the aim is buy license's on everything eventuality so I have the complete package. What do I need to buy as I have already bought some products. many thanks

Comment

You still need DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper lifetime and Video Converter lifetime to get Blu-ray 3D ripper and Blu-ray to DVD converter for free as a perk from DVDFab but it a limited time only

Comment

There is still something wrong with the registration also.

Mine are still showing 2011-11-18
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                  There is still something wrong with the registration also.

Mine are still showing 2011-11-18
                  So is mine.
                  There is more than one proven glitch in the registration process.

Comment

now I am confused

ok I have been a dvd fab supporter for many years when I went to the user control I got this (I x ed out the id for security)

1-5xxxxx DVDFab Platinum 3.x Never Expire 1 Registration

I thought when I bought it it was an all in one for livetime but when I went to my licence keys it has for several ones never been used. is there anyway to correct it. the only other feature I would be intrested in is the video converter so I can make dvd's avi and get it matched for lifetime. I am on a fixed income so I really dont have the money to re buy things I expected I already bought I dont really have the 45.37 (60.50-25%) is there anyway you can fix it

Comment

The Platinum license you bought was for what is now called DVD Copy and DVD Ripper, which was then called DVD to Mobile, and you got DVD to Mobile for free probably, depending on when you purchased it. If it says "Never be used" it means you do not have a license for it but can use it in trial mode for 30 days. Sorry, but having Platinum 3.x does not mean all future products or options are free.

Comment

every time I use it and then upgrade to the latest beta it resets and I looked up when I bought it and the dvd to moble was to be included because it was a feature at the time I was one of the last ones to buy and get a lifetime licence

Comment

Free From Fab

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                          You still need DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper lifetime and Video Converter lifetime to get Blu-ray 3D ripper and Blu-ray to DVD converter for free as a perk from DVDFab but it a limited time only
                          Thanks AGJ
                          Could you please Comfirm If I buy Lifetime Blu Ripper & Lifetime Video Converter the Blu Ray 3D ripper & the Blu Ray to DVD Converter I get free will be lifetime licence's
                          Many Thanks for guidance.

Comment

The free licenses will have an expiration date equal to the earliest expiration of any license that is required to get the new one free; if all the required licenses are lifetime, the new ones will be lifetime also.

Comment

Originally posted by blindbat View Post
                              every time I use it and then upgrade to the latest beta it resets and I looked up when I bought it and the dvd to moble was to be included because it was a feature at the time I was one of the last ones to buy and get a lifetime licence
                              If you think you are missing a license that you should have, contact the support team by sending an email to service@dvdfab.com . They can check the date of your Platinum purchase and tell whether it included DVD to Mobile or not.

Comment

Please check my account. I believe I qualify for the Blue Ray 3D Ripper. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                                X