This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dbl_tap
    Click on the "read this" link in my sig, it will take you to post #1 in this thread. It has details on all the requirements and has been updated to the include the info on getting Blu-ray 3D free also.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Done and done.

Thanks DVDfab team.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Dbl_tap
        Click on the "read this" link in my sig, it will take you to post #1 in this thread. It has details on all the requirements and has been updated to the include the info on getting Blu-ray 3D free also.
        Well I sent a message through Contact Me on the website and this was their reply:

Dear Chris,

1) Please understand that if one customer has all the licenses for "DVD Copy/DVD Ripper/Blu-ray Copy/Blu-ray Ripper/Video Converter" 5 products, you can get the free offer of Blu-ray to DVD Converter.

Please note the subscription will due to your shortest subscription of these
        5 products.

2) We have checked your order information in our database. You are our lifetime user of DVDFab DVD Copy, DVDFab DVD Ripper, DVDFab Blu-ray Copy and DVDFab Video Converter.

Sorry to say that because you are not user of DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper, you can't get DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter for free.

If you would like to use DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter, you need to order it.

Any questions in future, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
        Anny
        DVDFab Support Team

I'm more than happy to purchase the Blu-ray Ripper IF this will bring m up to the level where every time there is a split off of the Blu-Ray or DVD Suites I won't have to buy more.

I'm really not worried about the Passkey programs because DVDFab does that when I run it (correct?) and I don't watch movies on my computer.

So my question is will buying Blu-ray Ripper get me to where I need to be for lifetime on ALL Blu-Ray products?

Comment

Yes, if purchased before December 31, 2010.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Then what about my strange issue described here - I should qualify, but only if the problem can be resolved before that deadline.
            How quickly does it take for such problems to get solved (considering that it's quite exotic)?

It would be shame to miss the opportunity due to the server error (or similar).

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
              I believe you need all except for File Transfer according to the message I had before applying for my free keys. Wished I did a screen capture of the message before I applied for the keys as the message is gone now. If you have different expiring dates for the keys then the free key will be for the length of time for the key that will expire first
              After everyone's help in this thread and a confirmed response from Anny of the DVDFab Support Team, it appears the "equivalent" of the All-in-One" package (with respect to getting "Blu-ray to DVD Converter" free) consists of the following 5 products:
              DVD Copy
              DVD Ripper
              Blu-ray Copy
              Blu-ray Ripper
              Video Converter

If you have all 5 of these products, with different subscription terms (2 years, 3 years, etc), you will get "Blu-ray to DVD Converter" for the shortest term.

I had all (Lifetime) subscriptions, except Video Converter. After purchasing Video Converter (Lifetime) tonight, the following message appeared at the top of my User Center page:

Dear Valued Customer,

We have added some new retail products like Blu-ray to DVD Converter, Passkey for DVD and Passkey for Blu-ray, to make you get more profits, we are offering special promotions for our existing users, please check the below details.

1. "All-in-one" package users can get a free license of Blu-ray to DVD Converter. To get this new product, please click HERE to add it to your order list.

If you are not "All-in-one" license user, yet have all the licenses for "DVD Copy/DVD Ripper/Blu-ray Copy/Blu-ray Ripper/Video Converter" all 5 products, you will also be able to get this free offer of Blu-ray to DVD Converter, please click HERE to get it. Please note the subscription will due to your shortest subscription of these 5 products.

When I clicked on the (provided) HERE link, my User Center page refreshed, and "DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter" was added with a Lifetime subscription.

Using the Download Key button, I received my key and now have "Blu-ray to DVD Converter" active as Never Expire.

Hope this is helpful...

Comment

Thanks for posting that spredvan and I guess I did remember what the message said but I was as well lucky enough to have bought dvd region+css Free back in 2004/5 before they stopped support for it which gave me a Lifetime Passkey for DVD Key

Comment

If it does not show up let me know. I promise you will get it if you meet the requirements.

Originally posted by alcyone View Post
                  Then what about my strange issue described here - I should qualify, but only if the problem can be resolved before that deadline.
                  How quickly does it take for such problems to get solved (considering that it's quite exotic)?

It would be shame to miss the opportunity due to the server error (or similar).

Comment

Hi, I registered on the page mentioned in the first post with the email address I used to purchase DVDIdle Pro.

After logging in, I see nothing about my free DVDPassKey DVD license.

User Center

Order List Is Empty
                    You haven’t yet purchased our product.

Renew Products

No order paper in service
                    You haven’t yet purchased any renewable product.

Upgrade Products

No order paper in service
                    You haven’t yet purchased any upgrade product.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers
                    Zambz

Comment

zambz
                      Please wait about 24 hours for the web page to update, then check it again. If it allowed you to register for the Member Center with that email address, that means it found it in the database. If it still does not appear, please send an email with all details to service@dvdfab.com.

Comment

zambz
                        Please wait about 24 hours for the web page to update, then check it again. If it allowed you to register for the Member Center with that email address, that means it found it in the database. If it still does not appear, please send an email with all details to service@dvdfab.com.
                        No worries, thank you so much

Comment

Thanks

Thanks to Fengtao for hooking me up with passkey! I was hoping he would cut those of us a break that originally bought region + css free, but a FREE upgrade is fantastic! I will definately keep referring anyone who asks to DVDFab!

Thanks again!

Comment

All fine now

If it does not show up let me know. I promise you will get it if you meet the requirements.
                            Thanks, all is OK now. Both 3DRipper and BR2DVD lifetime licenses appeared, one after another.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by alcyone View Post
                              Thanks, all is OK now. Both 3DRipper and BR2DVD lifetime licenses appeared, one after another.

Cheers.
                              Did they just appear or did you have to go to the members area and update? Maybe they will appear for me too. They are there but only for a 1 year license.
                              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Yeh, same here.

They are there but only till 2011....
                                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                                X