Blu-ray Creator - Rending Menu titles editables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Creator - Rending Menu titles editables

Would it be possible to rend the menu titles editable? I would like to create menus with titles in my personal language and not been forced of having it always in English.
    Many thanks

Hi joseg,
    At one time you could customize the size, letters and color of the text by clicking or possibly double clicking on it, please try that. I do not use Creator often, so it may have changed, I will try it also as time permits.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Signals,
      This was possible before the new screen changes. It is still possible to edit the titles of the scenes but not from the menu titles (Play, scenes, setup, main menu). This is my experience, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Comment

Also, please do note the last finding: when editing the scenes texts to what I want they are changed but when converting the movie to an iso or folder, the original text appears ignoring the changes that have been made.
        And last remark: eac3 audios seem not been taken into consideration or converted. When playing the movie, all eac3 audio files are not audible. Is it because of my audio system?
        Many thanks for all.

Comment

Originally posted by joseg View Post
          Also, please do note the last finding: when editing the scenes texts to what I want they are changed but when converting the movie to an iso or folder, the original text appears ignoring the changes that have been made.
          We will fix this problem as soon as possible.

And last remark: eac3 audios seem not been taken into consideration or converted. When playing the movie, all eac3 audio files are not audible. Is it because of my audio system?
          We will try to reproduce the problem first.
          Please use mediainfo tool to analyze the source file as well as the output file and post the result here.

Comment

Hi joseg,

Please use mediainfo tool to analyze the source file as well as the output file and post the result here.

Also, please post dvdfab_internal.log file. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X