This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fussybob View Post
    DVDFab has been working flawlessly for me for many months until now.

Running version 12.0.6.2. I reinstalled it a few times but no improvement.

When I create a BD image ISO from a MP4 the encoding starts as normal, runs the first pass to 100% just fine, and then it is supposed to do that quick second pass and finish but it doesn't. It just sits there a very long time with the GPU going to 50% and I need to manually cancel the operation. It fails with MP4 files that worked properly in the past.

I back up my system every few days. I used a backup that had V12.0.6.0 and the encoding and ISO came out fine, just like all the previous versions.

I then updated 12.0.6.0 to 12.0.6.2 the encoding/ISO failure happens all the time.

There is something different with V 12.0.6.2 affecting this. I have supplied some log files, please let me know if more are needed

Any suggestions as I'm stopped dead in my tracks generating BD ISOs

Please try again, if you get the same issue, please zip the whole log folder and send it to us. The developer needs the entire log folder to check the issue, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by thewhitewizard View Post
      Yes I know!! I have just raised another ticket with customer support about this (and) directed them to this post.. Maybe someone will now actually acknowledge there IS a problem!

2022.02.23-11:39:34 (4576): info: stream input@ SubPicture(4)[codec(mov_text) language(English) opcode(remux)]
      2022.02.23-11:39:34 (4576): info: stream output SubPicture(4)[codec(pgssub) language(English)]

About your case, please do not pick any subtitle to create an iso file again and see if it will make a difference.
      If unchecking subtitles make no difference, we will need the video source to help check it out. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hi Mona,

I am currently uploading one of the MP4 files as requested. I will post a screenshot of the location of the folder when complete.

V.12.0.6.1 successfully encodes this MP4 and all other MP4 files used and then automatically activates Imgburn to write the ISO file. V. 12.0.6.2. / V. 12.0.6.3. fails to encode and does not activate Imgburn, so no ISO file is written.

Thanks Mona -you're a star!

Regards,
        --
        Richard.
        Last edited by littlebluealien; 02-24-2022, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-02-24 120348.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	406742

Hi Mona,

Location of uploaded MP4 file (as requested).

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please try again, if you get the same issue, please zip the whole log folder and send it to us. The developer needs the entire log folder to check the issue, thank you.
            Here are the log files running the faulty V12.0.6.3

V12.0.6.1 and prior work just fine.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi, thewhitewizard & fussybob, thanks for the update, we will check and reply, please allow some time, thank you.

Comment

Well then there now ... Finally fussybob, progression towards a 'fix'.

Comment

Thanks Mona!

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                      Hi, thewhitewizard & fussybob, thanks for the update, we will check and reply, please allow some time, thank you.
                      I also have the same problem, Please check the newest post on DVD creator forum. I uploaded the log file. I do use a lot of Subtitles SRT files, haven't try to uncheck them but subtitles are sometime important.

When we encounter certain bug problems with the newest updates, you guys should send us a link to download pervious version like 12.0.6.1

Comment

Hi alliyance,

Appreciate the suggestion regarding sharing the link to previous 'workable' versions. My bad...

v.12.0.61. https://d17.dvdfab.cn/download/58_12..._x64_12061.exe

It's blatantly obvious there is a major problem with DVD & Blu-ray Creator post v.12.0.6.1. This coming off the back of the change implemented in v.12.0.6.2. concerning the (only) change made to the Blu-ray Creator software and subtitles in this version. And since this version -it ain't workin'...

Name:	Screenshot 2022-03-01 073156.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	407025
                        Last edited by littlebluealien; 03-04-2022, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Running DVDFab 12.0.6.3; when using the Blu-Ray Creator and going to "Menu Settings" the program keeps crashing. I wanted to disable the menu, but after choosing the "Menu Settings" button to make changes all I get is a blacked out spot where the DVDFab window is, and the only way to exit the program is by

Comment

Originally posted by thewhitewizard View Post
                            Hi alliyance,

Appreciate the suggestion regarding sharing the link to previous 'workable' versions. My bad...

v.12.0.61. https://d17.dvdfab.cn/download/58_12..._x64_12061.exe

It's blatantly obvious there is a major problem with DVD & Blu-ray Creator post v.12.0.6.1. This coming off the back of the change implemented in v.12.0.6.2. concerning the (only) change made to the Blu-ray Creator software and subtitles in this version. And since this version -it ain't workin'...

Name:	Screenshot 2022-03-01 073156.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	407025
                            Thanks for that link!

Comment

Originally posted by alliyance View Post

Thanks for that link!
                              My pleasure. Did it work ok for you?

Comment

Originally posted by fussybob View Post
                                Thanks! Looks like we have the same problem. Can you install 12.0.6.1 over 6.0.6.2? Where do you find previous versions to download?

It’s now very obvious that something changed in 12.0.6.2 and they should fix it.
                                Hi fussybob, just in case you wanted to back v.12.0.6.1 up, here's the downloadable link to install it elsewhere.

Cheers dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X