X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thewhitewizard View Post

My pleasure. Did it work ok for you?
    Yes it did work but most of the time, the newest version also works. It's pretty rare I get stuck at 99%, when converted. I noticed, with the newest version, they have fix the second line of subtitles which it wasn't showing up before.

Comment

Originally posted by alliyance View Post

Yes it did work but most of the time, the newest version also works. It's pretty rare I get stuck at 99%, when converted. I noticed, with the newest version, they have fix the second line of subtitles which it wasn't showing up before.
      Alas v.12.0.6.4. remains "broken" for me in Blu-ray Creator -fails to activate Imgburn to write ISO file when the encoding process reaches 100%. Instead it just sits there and progresses no further. I have uploaded log files, sent MP4 files to DVDFab, even screen shots ... To absolutely no use whatsoever. Q&A Team state they are unable to replicate the issue -yet an issue IS THERE! v.12.0.6.1 works perfectly, all proceeding versions do not!!

Screen shot of Imgburn activated using v.12.0.6.1.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-03-10 064611.jpg Views:	0 Size:	27.8 KB ID:	407224

Log v.12.0.6.1.zip Log v.12.0.6.4.zip
      Last edited by littlebluealien; 03-10-2022, 07:07 AM.

Comment

V12.0.6.4 is still "broken" for me also, back to V12.0.6.1.

As you state 12.0.6.1 works fine, any version after that does not. It should be easy to determine why just by comparing the differences.

I don't burn to disc the ISO file with Imgburn within Creator. I just generate the ISO file, save it, and burn it to disc with Imgburn stand alone at a later time. So I tried burning the ISO immediately within Creator as you do and it still failed with V12.0.6.4.
        Last edited by fussybob; 03-10-2022, 07:40 PM.

Comment

I use the exact same method and procedure as yourself my friend and end up with the exact same results -failure. Which lends even more credibility (and weight) that the issue is software related. Did anyone from DVDFab support come back to you with regards to all the log files etc that you sent them? I again have sent Mona through the 'ticket' system both logs for 12.0.6.1 and 12.0.6.4. after going through the process of trying to write an ISO using Imgburn in both versions. Mona has said she is sending the Developer the logs for the latest version, but hasn't indicated whether she is also supplying them with the logs (supplied) for 12.0.6.1. for comparison purposes?

As frustrating as this is as our mutual efforts in trying to provide as much 'evidence' and data possible to help find a 'fix' appears to be falling on deaf ears with the Developer and Q&A Team, I'm just relieved that Mona is the customer support agent who's taken charge in being the liaison here. Mona does what she says she's going to do (and) does genuinely try to help, where I've found the other support agents merely give you the run-around or just can't be bothered!

Btw, did you find the download link I supplied for you to install 12.0.6.1? It's in a posting on page 2.

Comment

I use the exact same method and procedure as yourself my friend and end up with the exact same results -failure. Which lends even more credibility (and weight) that the issue is software related. Did anyone from DVDFab support come back to you with regards to all the log files etc that you sent them? I again have sent Mona through the 'ticket' system both logs for 12.0.6.1 and 12.0.6.4. after going through the process of trying to write an ISO using Imgburn in both versions. Mona has said she is sending the Developer the logs for the latest version, but hasn't indicated whether she is also supplying them with the logs (supplied) for 12.0.6.1. for comparison purposes?

As frustrating as this is as our mutual efforts in trying to provide as much 'evidence' and data possible to help find a 'fix' appears to be falling on deaf ears with the Developer and Q&A Team, I'm just relieved that Mona is the customer support agent who's taken charge in being the liaison here. Mona does what she says she's going to do (and) does genuinely try to help, where I've found the other support agents merely give you the run-around or just can't be bothered!

Btw, did you find the download link I supplied for you to install 12.0.6.1? It's in a posting on page 2.

Did you try to save it to TS blu-ray file (not ISO) and after copy it with imgburn? That's how I save my movies. I don't click iso on the bottom, I just chose the location (desktop) and after I open imgburn, drag both file (BDMV and Certificate) and burn from there.

Comment

Did you try to save it to TS blu-ray file (not ISO) and after copy it with imgburn? That's how I save my movies. I don't click iso on the bottom, I just chose the location (desktop) and after I open imgburn, drag both file (BDMV and Certificate) and burn from there.
              I only use the method I know and which has been most successful for me, that's creating an ISO in Blu-ray Creator. How do you do it your way dude?

However, this still does not rectify the issue that remains in (all) versions post 12.0.6.1. and that's Blu-ray Creator failing to activate Imgburn after encoding.

Comment

No the TS file method doesn't work for me in versions post V12.0.6.1. The TS files are generated just fine with V12.0.6.1 and prior.

To use the ISO method you click on the ISO button on the bottom and save it. Burn the ISO file later with IMGburn.

To use the TS file method. Click on the file folder button to the left of the ISO button and this will save 2 folders (BDMV and Certificate). Burn them with IMGburn

Basically they do the same thing. If you click on an ISO file it will show you the same two folders.

Are there other Creator users having the same problem? If so, I wish that they would post here.

Where is Mona we really need her help on the broken versions after V12.0.6.1!
                Last edited by fussybob; 03-12-2022, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Cheers for that lesson dude, mucho appreciated. I'll stick with what I know works for me in regards to file creation and that's ISO and Imgburn. But thanks also to alliyance for his valuable input -always welcomed. As for '..where is Mona..' She's on it dude, she's on it...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-03-13 062659.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	407320

Comment

I hope this subject falls under this particular forum posting -it is Blu-ray Creator related (ish).. Would someone be so kind as to tell me which is the very best options for downloading with StreamFab specifically for burning to Blu-ray (Blu-ray Creator) for the best quality outcome? CBR or CVBR? I've chosen CVBR after some Googling, was I right? And in regards to the audio track, I'm choosing the one offered with the highest bitrate available. Again am I right to do this?

So once again, do I choose CBR or CVBR? I choose CVBR.

And what bitrate for the audio track should I always choose? I choose the highest bitrate available.

Any and all advice will definitely be welcomed. I'm sort of tech savy, just need it given to me in a simple straight forward way ...
                    Last edited by littlebluealien; 03-13-2022, 06:39 AM.

Comment

I hope this subject falls under this particular forum posting -it is Blu-ray Creator related (ish).. Would someone be so kind as to tell me which is the very best options for downloading with StreamFab specifically for burning to Blu-ray (Blu-ray Creator) for the best quality outcome? CBR or CVBR? I've chosen CVBR after some Googling, was I right? And in regards to the audio track, I'm choosing the one offered with the highest bitrate available. Again am I right to do this?

So once again, do I choose CBR or CVBR? I choose CVBR.

And what bitrate for the audio track should I always choose? I choose the highest bitrate available.

Any and all advice will definitely be welcomed. I'm sort of tech savy, just need it given to me in a simple straight forward way ...
                      CVBR is suggested.
                      The higher the birate, the better the quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

CVBR is suggested.
                        The higher the birate, the better the quality.
                        Thanks Mona -Perfect support ... Every time!

Comment

Oh well I guess both method (TS or ISO) are the same. I have converted 4 MKV movie to blu-ray with 4 subtitles each and everything works with the latest version. Maybe I'm just lucky with the kind of MKV file I used. But I'll keep the older version, incase I get stuck again.

Comment

Oh well I guess both method (TS or ISO) are the same. I have converted 4 MKV movie to blu-ray with 4 subtitles each and everything works with the latest version. Maybe I'm just lucky with the kind of MKV file I used. But I'll keep the older version, incase I get stuck again.
                            There really isn't any difference if it is TS or ISO, the TS is in the ISO.

MKV files convert to BD fine with Creator for me with any version, it's the MP4 file conversion to BD that doesn't work past V12.0.6.1.

Comment

Good news guys ... Latest version 12065 works! Imgburn successfully engages and writes ISO file after encoding MP4 reaches 100%. The only thing I have found is this latest is very slow to load in comparison to all other versions.

I've uploaded log files to DVDFab for troubleshooting in respects to the slow loading.

Shout out to Mona for staying with us on this and persevering with the Developer. Thanks Mona.

Log 12065.zip
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by littlebluealien; 03-18-2022, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Yes!!! V12.0.65 works just fine. It is very slow to load as you have stated.

Thanks Mona!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X