This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having same problems running win 7 64 bit
    Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
    There is no fool like an old fool.

Comment

Right Click DVFAB Icon and run the program as an ADMINISTRATOR also disable phatplayer and CUDA acceleration and the movies that open will open, I was not able to open ICE AGE 3 in any way or settings

Comment

To be honest I have given up with dvdfab blue ray. may be in the future, but it does not work with most new movies, I was able to burn a few movies but is too much trouble

Comment

Seems like we have an access violation with dep that only the software architect can correct. We will have to wait.
          Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
          There is no fool like an old fool.

Comment

The movie "Passengers" (2008 release) causes DVDfab to stop responding... there is nothing added to any of the reports/logs. There is just that ever popular windows dialog box that says, "DVDFab has stopped responding and will now close, microsoft will let you know when it finds a solution to this problem. This has not happened with any other movie inserted. It ocurrs near the end of the initial disc read.

DVDfab ver 6.1.2.5 current

Intell E8400-+-8600GT-+-4Gram-+-LG GGC-H20L Super Multiblue-+-ASUS P5W DH Deluxe
            Win7 Prem 64bit-+-
            ***Everything has the latest drivers and firmwares*** (No betas)

added App event log
            Faulting application name: DVDFab.exe, version: 6.1.2.5, time stamp: 0x4ae6caa8
            Faulting module name: DVDFab.exe, version: 6.1.2.5, time stamp: 0x4ae6caa8
            Exception code: 0xc0000005
            Fault offset: 0x00160b7f
            Faulting process id: 0xe3c
            Faulting application start time: 0x01ca5fd23e436901
            Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 6\DVDFab.exe
            Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 6\DVDFab.exe
            Report Id: a1fb7e36-cbc5-11de-bd1e-001d604f7e6b
            Last edited by psalkowski; 11-07-2009, 06:09 PM. Reason: added App event log

Comment

See this post from Fengtao in the BD+ beta thread:
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I recently reported DVDFab Blu-ray to Blu-ray crash on "The Taking of Pelham 123", and today my new disc, "State of Play", is doing the exact same thing. Crashes before even getting the disc open with no choice but to close the program. I run Intel Core2Duo 2.4GHz, 6 GB RAM, Windows 7 64 bit. I hope the new version will solve this problem. Beginning to think I wasted my money. I sent logs to fegtao.
                Jim

Comment

Working...
                X