This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horton Hears a Who

Horton Hears a Who crashes Beta 6.2.0.0. Log file attached.
    Attached Files

Comment

The Simpsons Movie

The Simpsons Movie was sucessfully decrypted! BD+ removed!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Quantum of Solace

Quantum of Solace crashes beta 6.2.0.0. Log file attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

All of the Bond movies I have tried crash. Most of the others work fine.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Day the earth stood still crashed after a short source scan. error 700
            will have to try again Tomorrow,gotta go.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by touchdown_1; 11-06-2009, 08:25 PM. Reason: added verbiag

Comment

OK, threw another one in the old LG before I leave, "Night at the museum" and it's ripping along at about 9 MB/s, says about 38 minutes to process
              , will check on it when I get back

Comment

Not related to Blu-ray, but it seems like a bug.

When you register your version of the program and add the registry code it replies with

Thank you! The product will be restarted to enable the registered version.
                When you then press the 'OK' button it closes the registry pop-up window, but you still need to close the main GUI window down. When that's done it do however start up the program again automatically.

Shouldn't it automatically close the whole program for you and then restart it?

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit and I don't know if it works in earlier Windows versions.

Comment

OK, Night at the Museum went went side ways at about 97 %, there was also something sorta of interesting, in the one lg for 12:08:03 it shows the BD+,
                  in the second log it doesn't show at all.
                  Attached Files

Comment

OK, an update to last post, noticed a bunch of tiny finger prints on Night at the Museum, cleaned it, and it ripped just fine

Comment

Naughty, naughty !!! Those little elves must have struck again !!!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I think the little buggers sneak out at night, and watch TV and my vids., I some times find popcorn & soda, that wasn't there when I went to bed

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
                          OK, an update to last post, noticed a bunch of tiny finger prints on Night at the Museum, cleaned it, and it ripped just fine
                          That one crashes Fab everytime I tried, cleaned the disc and everything. I know its not a bad disc, I can't say why (forum rules) but it is a good disc.

Comment

Not 100% sure what the problem is over here. The two discs that crashed DVDFab 6.2.0.0 beta, "Horton Hears a Who" and "Quantum of Solace" also crash Fab as ISOs with all protection stripped by another program. All other discs I have thrown at Fab decrypt fine. Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K...

Comment

Maybe Touchdown's elves are visiting your place also !!!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Finger prints on a ISO? Nice trick.

I checked, the disc was clean when I inserted it the first time. That's why I wanted to try it as a ISO with the protection removed to see if it was another issue.
                                Last edited by Smabbage; 11-06-2009, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X