This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI
    The public beta will be out very soon in the usual place for beta versions. We are no longer sending out the internal beta.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

DVDFab 6.2.0.0 Beta (with BD+ support)

I signed up to be a beta tester of the new 6200 w/BD+ support. Well I tried to load Slumdog Millionaire Region A - and very quickly it crashed - stopped working, so next I tried a copy of it which has BD+ disabled by AnydvdHD - also BD live disabled - all protections disabled - and still 6200 crashes - I do not understand why this is happening - several versions ago DvDFab would not recognize a decrypted disk - now it does - but it crashes. I use Vista Ultimate 32 bit SP1 - and there should not be anything which is interfearing with it. DvDFab version 5 and 4 work well on this machine for dvd movies. Something is not right - any ideas?
      Hp d4996t CTO, vista ultimate 32 SP1,
      Quad Core Q6600 2.4 GHZ 8MB L2 cache,
      4Gb PC6400, Radeon HD2600XT 512MB,
      Plextor 880SA 1.03, Optiarc AD-7241S 1.02bitS(L&L)
      Buffalo BR-H1016FBS,
      Optiarc AD-7240S 1.02bitS(Liggy&Lee),
      LiteOn iHES208(8L09), LiteOn iHAS424(ZL1N),
      2 Buffalo BR-816SU2's 1.02(jp),
      Seagate 750GB SATAII 32MB cache.
      WD Ext.HD 500GB SATAII 32MB cache.

Jazz, Blues, Peace = better for the soul!

Comment

6.2.0.0 (BD) Horton Hears a Who

Hi,

I second a report from another user about Horton Hears a Who causing 6.2.0.0 to abend. Attached is the log (doesn't have much in it). Symptoms: The disk is loaded, DVDFab starts to scan, then errors out and shuts down. I am running Win7 Home Premium 64-bit on an Athlon II X4 620 with 6 gig of ram and an LG BH08 BD Writer.
        Attached Files

Comment

Movie - Orphan..

Well, just tried to backup my blu-ray of "Orphan" Region A..

It worked perfect...

So far so good, now to test others..

Comment

Spiderman 2 copied fine last night, which could not be done in previous versions.

I will try Spiderman 3 tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by muad'dib View Post
              Well, just tried to backup my blu-ray of "Orphan" Region A..

It worked perfect...

So far so good, now to test others..

Just watched about 45 minutes of it, and there seems to be a slight flicker/flash (1ms or so) in video every once in a while (like a form of copy protection)?

Maybe something was not totally removed, or something was removed to much?

Comment

Everyone should try the public beta version (V6.2.0.2 or later) and report results in that thread (and vents in the General Chat sub-forum). This thread is now closed.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X