Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to open Disc

Use version V8.1.6.8
    Movie : The Great Magician ( Hong Kong Movie)
    Problem : Unable to open the disc over 10 minutes
    Attachment : System logs have been attached

Thanks
    Attached Files

Additional Information

Here is BD protection version, not sure if DVDFAB support this. If not, why there is no error message come up, instead of keep trying to open the disc but nothing happen.

Video Blu-ray label: THE GREAT MAGICIAN
    Media is AACS protected!
    AACS MKB version 26

Thanks

Comment

Please pack together the folders: BDMV\PLAYLIST, BDMV\CLIPINF and files BDMV\*.bdmv and upload them here (attachment) so the developers can take a look and maybe see what is the issue. Thanks

Comment

Upload file problem

I am unable to find out the folder CLIPINF & PLAYLIST under BDMV

C:\Program Files\DVDFab 8 Qt\BDMV>cd playlist
        The system cannot find the path specified.

C:\Program Files\DVDFab 8 Qt\BDMV>cd clipinf

In addition, BDMV type file cannot be uploaded here.

Thanks

Comment

Problem description

My problem is when I inserted the blue-ray disc on F drive, then open DVDFAB to make the soft copy. However, the pop-up window " Open Blu-ray source: F:\ [THE GREAT MAGICIAN]... keep running, it seems DVDFAB cannot decode the movie.

Use version V8.1.6.8
          Video Blu-ray label: THE GREAT MAGICIAN ( HongKong Movie)
          Media is AACS protected!
          AACS MKB version 26

Comment

You need to put them into a zip file to upload. The playlist and other files are on the disc, not in the DVDFab program files folder. In My Computer, right click on the optical drive and select Open; you can then navigate the disc structure to find the files j&b needs.
            Originally posted by BP200 View Post
            I am unable to find out the folder CLIPINF & PLAYLIST under BDMV

C:\Program Files\DVDFab 8 Qt\BDMV>cd playlist

C:\Program Files\DVDFab 8 Qt\BDMV>cd clipinf

In addition, BDMV type file cannot be uploaded here.

Thanks
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              You need to put them into a zip file to upload. The playlist and other files are on the disc, not in the DVDFab program files folder. In My Computer, right click on the optical drive and select Open; you can then navigate the disc structure to find the files j&b needs.

I followed your instruction, but I couldn't open the disc folder and got the error message "Windows cannot read from the disk. The disk might be corrupted, or it could be using a format that is not compatible with Windows". Then I inserted another disc " Spider-man 3 ", I got the same result. But DVDFab is able to decrypt Spdier-man 3 successfully.

In addition, I found that the decryption time took longer than previous version.

Comment

You need to install UDF 2.5 file system driver for your OS to see blu-ray disc in my computer.

My guess would be you are using windows xp.
                If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                  You need to install UDF 2.5 file system driver for your OS to see blu-ray disc in my computer.

My guess would be you are using windows xp.
                  Yes the OP is using Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Build 2600: Service Pack 3)
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks Hawk, I am able to extract the disc folder after installed UDF 2.5 driver.

I have packed the BDMV\PLAYLIST, BDMV\CLIPINF and files BDMV\*.bdmv into zip file. J&B, pls kindly take a look and locate the problem.

Thanks
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BP200 View Post
                      Thanks Hawk, I am able to extract the disc folder after installed UDF 2.5 driver.

I have packed the BDMV\PLAYLIST, BDMV\CLIPINF and files BDMV\*.bdmv into zip file. J&B, pls kindly take a look and locate the problem.

Thanks
                      Thank you.
                      Actually the developers of DVDFab will try to sort it out for you. I assist them by asking users for files, settings etc, so they can focus on deving and fixing

Comment

This should be a problem your BD device rom, DVDfab have supported AACS 31 now. So please clean your BD disc and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Potti View Post
                          This should be a problem your BD device rom, DVDfab have supported AACS 31 now. So please clean your BD disc and try again.
                          Thanks for your advice. However, I returned the blue-ray disc to DVD shop, I cannot try again.

Next time I will clean up the blue-ray disc first if I have the same probelm.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X