Haunting in Connecticut will not copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haunting in Connecticut will not copy

Won't open. Had 8.2.1.2 updated to 8.2.1.5. Disk is new, plays in 2 PS3s and two blu ray players.

Hi Phleddd
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Yesterday it took about 5 minutes to give the can't open dialog with nothing in disk name. Today it has the correct name.
      Attached Files

Comment

You posted in the wrong forum, I will move your thread. What does the dialog say?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

What dialog? the error?

Comment

Hit Control + Print Screen, then paste into your favorite paint program...

Comment

My Blu Ray writer is in my media pc which I don't use for posting on forums or email or anything but watching TV.

It was easier to just take a picture but I appreciate the pc info.

Can I get some help on copying this disk please?

Comment

I got that message just this morning. It slipped my mind that Passkey loads on boot up. When I tried to open in Fab the disk it opend the folder and I selected the Video_TS folder and got the error. I simply disabled Passkey and started over and all is well. This is repeatable, three times and same error. Something to check.
                Attached Files
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

I am trying to do a full disk copy. It always immediately opens the scanning dialog and then shows the disk name and moves forward. The first ten times I put teh disk in nothing happened at all.

I put it in my player and it ran. I tried again several times and it took several minutes before it gave the error pictured without any name. I installed beta 9 and nothing ever happened.

In between I successfully backed up several other disks incident free.

Where do I find the passkey settings?

Thanks

Comment

If you have Passkey and it is running, right click the icon on the task bar and click exit. You should never run Passkey and DVDFab at the same time.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I don't know what passkey is. I thought it was a setting in DVDFAB.

Comment

If you don't have Passkey or any other on the fly decrypter running then my issue is probably not the same as yours, just weirdly coincidental.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I don't. This machine is running very light as I just use it for media. This is the first time I have seen this error.

It is archiving other disks without issue.

Comment

Hi,

You are running DVDFab on OS : MCE (Build 8250) (Windows XP Media Center Edition).

UDF is needed when reading BD disc on XP, did you install it on PC?

Wilson
                            Please post your logs the default location is:
                            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

It is Windows 8. I did not install anything outside Malwarebytes, Acrobat Java and DVDFAB. I have burned about 100 BD successfully.

Comment

Working...
                              X