No announcement yet.

Cinavia Fix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UBS 3.0 is backward compatible with 2.0 and 1.0 with type A connectors the kind we are all use to on our computers and devices it's part of the spec.

Their are 3.0 connectors with different ends on them but are used for different things.Here is a link explaining everything in detail.

Everything about the Superspeed USB 3.0 specification, analyzed and distilled into the need-to-know facts. From bandwidth limits to the Micro-AB connector, DataPro's USB 3.0 guide has got you covered.

Comment

Thanks for the reply but I had no idea if the player had a specific limitation that allowed such a low price based on ignoring the specifications.

The seller did respond that the low-end players are backwards compatible.

Comment

Part 3 using a optical drive with a media player

Part 3 using a optical player plugged into a 3d media player to defeat Cinavia and to play 3d movie disks.

As we learned in parts one and two of using this setup to defeat and play Cinavia blu ray disks that indeed this does work for this defeating Cinavia and also work to play 3d disks made with Fab in most 3d formats although i had some trouble with 50 gig iso's the 25 gig full 3d and 3d side by side worked fine.

What didn't work to my surprise is using a 3d store brought disk and playing on my 3d optical drive plugged into my Micca EP600 G-2 3d media player.I tried both the 2.0 and 3.0 sata to UBS cable's with no luck and the internal connection built in to the side of the media player none worked with a store brought 3d disk all 2d disks were fine.

Comment

I have problems playing regular store bought BD-Java Blu-rays in my optical drive. But it doesn't bother me because before I even purchased the drive, I was resigned with the fact that it would be used strictly for back-ups; that is, if I don't wish to put them on a HDD, which isn't likely since I rarely burn discs anymore.

Comment

Same here The last stand will not play on the optical drive connected to my media player but if I plug it into the computer it works with Powerdvd 11.

Powerdvd 11 says it doesn't support the use of a mouse on this movie so the software supply's it's own solution a on screen control.

I don't understand why the Micca's software doesn't control the disk as it has it's own menu system for playing back movies that aren't java version 1 menus.This can be selected in software by selecting auto play then ask every time so you can use the Micca's own menu system.

Maybe they need to release new firmware for it.I read they are shipping new units with software not on their internet page version 106.3 so maybe they will post it soon i am waiting for a email response from them to confirm this.Their last update was sept 12th of last year so they are overdue so far their was 4 updates to the firmware on their internet page.

Comment

I tried CinX

I tried this program called cinx and it removed any cinavia messages I had on my video files. mayve you should look into it. not sure if we can post links but you should be able to search for it.

Comment

While I do not have any standalone players that are affected by Cinavia, I took a look anyway.

You'll soon find out that it doesn't work with m2ts files.

Comment

I am finding some 25 gig 3d disks not playing well with the optical drive connected to the media player so overall this is not the best way to play full 3d disks or regular java encoded disks.The side by side 3d doe's work well.

Comment

Cinavia has been broken, back in April. Google cinavia to view the web page with the details.

So, when is DVDFab going to finally remove cinavia as well?

Comment

Originally posted by MrVideo View Post
                      Cinavia has been broken, back in April. Google cinavia to view the web page with the details.
                      I've read a lot of talk about this. But nothing that offers any decent audible quality. Indeed, all the before and after examples I've heard sound awful
                      I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
                      I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Originally posted by SeeMoreDigital View Post
                        Indeed, all the before and after examples I've heard sound awful
                        Oh well, thanks for the update.

Comment

External USB Blu-Ray drive connected to 2014 Panasonic Player?

Has anyone tried plugging a powered external Blu-ray drive (something like this, for example: http://www.amazon.com/LG-Portable-Bl...+blu-ray+drive )into a cinavia-enabled Blu-Ray player, such as a 2014 Panasonic via USB cable? For $50, it looks like a good solution, if it works without the player interfering with the audio stream. (I mean for playing a backup of a cinavia disc.)
                          Last edited by Emoto; 11-25-2014, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X