No announcement yet.

The Hunger Games - Catching Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did hunger games catching fire with version 9.1.4.5 US it plays fine .it took along time to get an update that would work I saved full disc iso to hard drive then opened back up in fab let fab select main movie file saved as iso again then burnt with img burn because it will put a little bit more on disc all iso are saved as 50gb so there is no compression on these you could probably skip the full disc iso just save main movie iso a lot of the movie files will play out of order so let fab pick the one for you if I still have it on my hard drive I will try to post which one to use later
    The movie I did plays fine on all three of my blu ray players but remember the most important part is do main movie full disc copy will not play

Comment

sorry deleted it already found old post guess I did full disc
      Catching_fire + 9.1.4.2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.1.4.2 does good on hunger games catching fire with full disc backup plays as supposed to. did not try main movie since compression rate was around 93% and earlier versions had a problem with playing in the right order. thank you for fixing this as always we can count on dvd fab. some things take time to gain perfection. M+M
      Last edited by m+m; 08-12-2014, 10:43 AM.

Comment

I don't do main movie. I want a backup of the complete disc, menus and all.

I did a full backup to HDD as files, not ISO. Then I did the 25gb recompression to HDD as files.

Will DVDFab8 get it right? It isn't cheap making coasters.

Comment

oh I know I have plenty of coasters I tried 8 when I was having trouble it hasn't updated for a long time so I don't think it will are you using US version of fab

Comment

Originally posted by m+m View Post
            are you using US version of fab
            Nope.

Are you saying that 9.1.4.2 will make a backup version to HDD (50GB) that will work and using it as a source to do 50->25 GB will therrefore work as well when burned to disc?
            Last edited by MrVideo; 08-12-2014, 09:21 PM.

Comment

worked for me mine plays fine just tested it again full disc compressed to 25gb disc with all extras was using 9142 when I burnt this movie

Comment

OK, I will redo with 9.1.4.2, which I downloaded a little while ago.

Thanks.

Comment

Before anyone yells at me for double posting, for some reason the edit button is missing from my above posting, so I wasn't able to update it.

I got another coaster when using 9.1.4.2. Does not want to work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by geilee View Post
                    Hi,
                    m+m
                    Please backup the movie to hard disk(output to .iso file) , then use imgburn to burn it.
                    imgburn is free software
                    http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
                    I really don't know what is the problem I made full disc iso opened with img burn then burnt to disc plays great

Comment

In a standalone player, or on the computer?

Comment

I can confirm that Full Disc backups made with v9.1.6.1 do not play the movie correctly, but the extras seem to play without a problem. Not sure where this went bad, it did work at one time as m+m noted. I will pass it to the QA Team in Beijing.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

sony stand alone and visio stand alone also players in all three of my computers

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                            I can confirm that Full Disc backups made with v9.1.6.1 do not play the movie correctly, but the extras seem to play without a problem. Not sure where this went bad, it did work at one time as m+m noted. I will pass it to the QA Team in Beijing.
                            That is my situation. Except that for the version that m+m said that did work, didn't for me.

I have not tried version 8.

Comment

Working...
                            X