No announcement yet.

Blu-Ray ISO create speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the log from writing the folder, which was much quicker...
    Attached Files

Comment

As a comparison, I am now doing another copy of the same ISO, but to my local disk rather than the NAS.

Comment

Originally posted by cm1 View Post
        As a comparison, I am now doing another copy of the same ISO, but to my local disk rather than the NAS.
        log file attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

My destination drive is a local SSD, then I'll batch copy to the NAS. Much quicker then directly writing to the NAS ....

Comment

I just find it another step in the process that I don't really want to follow.... when running DVDFab on my Mac, it used to be only slightly slower writing the ISO to the NAS, compared to my local drive, I'm talking just minutes here....

Since having moved to the PC version, the difference is huge.... I could save locally first, and then transfer to the NAS, but it make what was a very streamlined slick process, much more cumbersome.

As others have said, this used to work in v8, why not v9?

Hopefully the logs I have created will help them find the issue.

Comment

Is there any update on this issue please?

Chris

Comment

Can we please have an update on this?

Kind regards,

Chris

Comment

There is nothing to update AFAIK. To my knowledge there have been no changes to the way DVDFab handles hard drive I/O since long before v8, so I can't account for any difference in speed there unless it is related to the burn engine. You can try changing that to see if it makes any difference (it will not in Clone mode).
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                  X