Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Program crash

Hi there,

Can anyone send me a link to download version v9.3.0.2 as this was the last version that works for me.

Both v9.3.0.3 as v9.3.0.4 just crash.

Many thanks - Colin
    Last edited by Colin27; 06-14-2016, 06:39 PM. Reason: Fixed it, just updated the graphics card

9304 is giving me error when trying to compress blu ray main movie. have to go back to 9244.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by garfield View Post
      9304 is giving me error when trying to compress blu ray main movie. have to go back to 9244.
      Hi,

For the vista problem, we tried on Windows Vista system and it's fixed in 9304, but we will re-try it, thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I can confirm that also the new version still crashes on Windows 7 64 bit if you switch between FULL DISC or MAIN MOVIE.

I don't think it has to do with OpenGL but it must be something else.

Comment

I also confirm that something is wrong, as I have got mine to work on windows 7 64 bit by updating the graphics card, however the program works so slowly and to copy a Blu-ray now takes about 3 hours and crashes when finishers, but the copy is OK.

All very strange.

Comment

older dvdfab

you can go to http://filehippo.com/ and download older versions of dvdfab

Comment

Note: 1) few of you have posted logs, if you want it fixed, do that. 2)Using an old unsupported version of DVDFab will probably not work and provides no information to help solve the problem.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Darth56 View Post
                you can go to http://filehippo.com/ and download older versions of dvdfab
                You do this at your own risk.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Hajo and Colin27,

I would like to remote your PC to check the crash problem via TeamViewer, would you please help us to check this? Thanks!

- Please download and install TeamViewer on your PC. https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
                  - Send me the ID and password by forum message.
                  - Please leave TeamViewer is running on PC if you go to sleep.

Many thanks!

@garfield

For the Vista problem, please try this test version and tell me the result. Thanks!

Wilson
                  Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 06-16-2016, 03:55 AM.
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

can't do that on my PC, sorry

On a test PC with the same OS it does not crash unfortunately, otherwise I would have given you access to that one.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                      You do this at your own risk.
                      I did the same - and it is the only solution for me.

DVDFab should leave the access to some older version on their OWN WEBSITE, that would be the server that you should offer so we don't have to run through the internet to find a version that works!

Comment

DVDFab still crashes for me, when I switch from Complete to Main Movie (or reverese, whatever), also with Version 9.3.0.7.

What can it be? I seems you fixed it for Vista ... why you can't also fix it for Windows 7 64 bit?

Comment

I can just say:

- 9.2.4.4 works

- when I make a USB Stick from my Windows (with official Software) and boot from it on the same device (so then I have kinda an empty windows) the 9.3.x.x versions do not crash

And I can not give you access on my full system.

You changed something from 9.2 to 9.3 and ... you must get to think of what of it can cause the crashes in Windows 7 64 bit (on some machines like mine).

I am willing to try a beta version, to install a new driver of whatever ...

I have exactly this machine: http://www.gigabyte.de/products/prod...px?pid=4888#ov

Comment

Hajo, if you want to try this run msconfig.exe and click the startup tab. You can click on disable all, this will start W7 clean and see if it works. If so you can go back and enable things one at a time and find the culprit. See attached:
                            Attached Files
                            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                            Albert Einstein

Comment

I did that but it didn't change the behaviour.

I am attaching you what happens after switching between the options ... the window on the right "jumps" ... when I try to take a screenshot of this with the print key, the clipboard remains empty. So I had to record it and take a snapshot from the video to be able to show you.

Maybe this helps in finding an idea for my crashes?

What else can I do?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X