Warner Brothers BRs and the Dune H1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warner Brothers BRs and the Dune H1

I posted about this a year ago, but my Dune H1 doesn't like playing some rips that DVDFab makes. It seems to do something out of spec when it comes to the certificate directory and the Dune H1's bluray player chokes on it and this is the only error message that I see

readDiscRootCertificate() generated a CertificateException

I posted a year ago about this with the grapes of wrath bluray (https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...rapes-of-wrath) and I just reencountered it with a christmas carol as well.

It plays fine in other players (from recollection at least), but it be nice if whats going wrong could be fixed for the dune as is my primary player

can see the log I posted there.

and as a quick update, was able to make it work by using the original CERT and JAR dirs, but reautorhing the disc (with bdedit) to use the same bdjo as the top menu. seems to playback fine and was already region free.

might have to try this with grapes of wrath if I get a chance.

Comment

There is a setting in DVDFab Common Settings that might correct this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-011 CERT.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	343858

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I always rip that way. I can experiment with it the other way, but have my doubts it will make a difference.

Comment

Working...
        X