Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is for Cuda support. Not an issue with the software and the series 4 cards in general. Like I said I have the GTX 480 and have had it and 6.x and 7.x have all worked with my 480 and still do.

Comment

Your card should work with software encoding and decoding without an issue. It's only an issue if you enable Cuda accelleration. Just because you clean the registry etc does not mean a drive or some other system file from another application is causing a conflict that you can't see. I would post your logs so someone can give you a better answer and maybe help resolve your issue so you can work faster and be up and running.

Comment

Cant state it enough

As stated SO MANY TIMES BEFORE, it works, just not a smoothly as before with the older card. It will not even function at all with Cuda on. You stated in your earlier post that there must be something wrong with the instalation when i installed the 470. I stated all about The registry because it can cause problems if you have older versions and have had to uninstall because those versions did not work at all with the Fermi card. That goes for other programs as well. So yes cleaning your registry or not can affect your success with this program. I have had problems related specificly to registry errors with this program going back to the 4.xx days.
        I am merely stating that there is a recognized problem with these cards and this program. That has been acknowledged by the programmers in other threads. Your expirience is coming from the 480 not the 470. Besides the basic architecture of the cards is the same but there are differences in the way the cards can perform in a given system. The logs were posted and the errors codes were addressed by the engineers as A PROBLEM WITH INCOMPATABILITY WITH THE FERMI CARDS.
        I spent two weeks working with my system to make sure that nothing on my side was causing this problem. Only after making sure it was not on my side did i submit this posting. Every system i have built for myself is built with the express purpose of video manipulation. I have been using DVDFab products since the 4.xx build so i am fully aware of setup of a system to take full advantage of this software. Everything in this computer is checked for compatability before it gets downloaded or installed. Same exact setup as before with 9500gt worked PERFECTLY, New card not so much.

Comment

Fengtao has said in another thread that they are working on 4xx series cards and should have something soon.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

feng let me know it would be about 2-3 weeks for the cuda on the 4 series to be ready for testing.

Comment

That is awesome news to get a relative date!

Comment

Working...
              X