Problems with ALL original BluRay's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdonshik View Post
    Running W7x32, in a Parallels VM on Mac Pro. 4 processors On Mac ( 2*2.66 Dual Core Xeons). 2GB RAM for VM. Radeon 3870 native video card for Mac. xxxxx and all other blu ray rip programs work fine. Have had this VM for a year without difficulty.
    Originally posted by 1st!_Blood% View Post
    Hi jdonshik:
    From 8000 to 8035, we have tested lots of BDs and DVDs, so far no luck we have NOT repro your issue : ( And nobody have the same problem except you. Would you please try with another PC?

Thanks,
    Potti
    DVDFab supports Mac now?

Comment

Ok--I also have Vmware Fusion. Built a new VM-- used Passkey (latest version) and DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy 8.0.3.5. It works!!!

So, it appears that Windows 7x32 Professional (2 GB RAM), a Mac Pro (2006), Pioneer BDR-205 via USB is a successful setup using VMWare 3.1.1.

For whatever reason, this very same setup does not work with Parallels 5.

Just an FYI-- I'm glad it works for me. You may want to let your customers know that I had success with Fuison, although your mileage may vary (YMMV).

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
        DVDFab supports Mac now?
        Most likely not. The key here is Parallels VM which allow windows to run on mac.
        If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Glad it is working now. DVDFab does not support Mac OS, but as you can see from this thread it does run on SOME vm setups. DVDFab requires low-level drive access, which I think sometimes is not provided correctly by some of the VM installations.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X