Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BD to DVD Playback starts in middle of movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sausage
    I do not see the attachment for the files, please try it again and report any error messages from the upload window if it fails.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Oops, didn't realise it doesn't like rar files.
      Attached Files

Comment

Tried everything I can think of...

OK, so I missed the deadline to have the movies copied over for vacation... However, I still want to copy the movies for car/kid copies. Each movie I have tried to copy on three types of high grade media, all start 4+ minutes into the movie. I am a newb to this software and there are some things I expected from reading ahead on the software, like the lack of menus etc on the conversion. Does anyone have an suggestions on how to address this issue? Just to restate quickly, the movies play back well on my PC DVD players, but not on my portable DVD players and/or my car DVD players, 2009 Suburban dealer installed option, not sure on brand... The movies start 4+ minutes into each movie.
        Am I missing a setting? I have tried it on DVD9 and DVD5 settings.

Comment

dbarge
          You may be burning too fast, although that usually shows up as problems near the end of the movie, not at the beginning. If they all start around 4 minutes in but only on the low grade DVD players, they may have a problem with the blank media you are using. Try burning slower on some different blanks to see if it improves the playback.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi there,
            We have fixed this issue and please wait for the next release. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
            X