No announcement yet.

When disk converts it creates 5 VTS files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found out the hard way if you burn to an iso image the player, at least mine does, will see the individual .vob files rather than normal DVD structure.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi Guys

I see I have stirred something up here and thanks for all the work and help. To answer Signals observation each folder titled VTS contain BUP and VOB files but no IFO files.

I am reading all this with interest and yes Glens you have hit the nail on the head. I convert then burn the folder with IMG burn. I could also use Nero as I have that as well, but IMG allowed the discs to play on older machines.

To be fair, I am now on a steep learning curve and hope I can keep up with you guys

Pete

Comment

I suggest not writing direct to an image file, it is difficult to check the contents and is just one more place things can go wrong. Try it again writing to a VIDEO_TS folder on your hard drive. You can burn it from there using ImgBurn in standalone mode.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X