This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by signals View Post
    Sounds like your All-In-One is not activated. Open DVDFab and click on Settings and select License Info. Each module should show Activated in the far right column. If not, select Activate from the same dropdown list and put in your email and password from the Member Center. DVDFab v9 does not use downloadable keys.

If you mean the start up screen, as well as the same screen under the License Info from within DVDFab, then they do indeed say ACTIVATED in green, with the DVD to Blu-Ray stating Trial.

I have a need to convert several family home movies (not encrypted) to Blu-Ray and still months later do not have this option. What do I do now?

Comment

The answers you are looking for are already in this thread, which I am about to close. If you were entitled to get it free but failed to accept the offer before 1 December 2014, then you can purchase a license. I am sorry but that is the only option at this point.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X