X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was fooled then! :-(

Originally posted by signals View Post
    Works, but only if you purchased your modules as All-In-One, not if you have them all but purchased them at different times. Let me check on this.
    Hello.
    I confirm that this is true. The licensing does not work for long time custommers and supporters of DVDFab like me.
    This is not good. I was already fooled and paid for this new feature when i should not for what i understand from this messages here in the Fórum.

I want a REFUND please!

Best regard,
    hr_muadib

Comment

Thank you for looking into this. I was going to ask the same question.

Originally posted by signals View Post
      All-in-one lifetime licensees will get it free. There will be an update on the website that explains. Basically, you will just need to log in at the Member Center and click a link to update your license, but they are still working on the web changes for the update, so wait 4-5 hours or try it in the morning Friday for EU/US time zones.

Comment

All,
        The purchase options for this new product have been emailed and are also available on the Newsletter page on the DVDFab website http://www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-to-blu-ray-...wsletter141121

If you do not have an unexpired All-In-One license or All-In-One Lifetime, you can purchase DVD to Blu-ray with a 40% discount through 1 December 2014. The code for the discount is FAB-DTB40-OFF.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by hr_muadib View Post
          Hello.
          I confirm that this is true. The licensing does not work for long time custommers and supporters of DVDFab like me.
          This is not good. I was already fooled and paid for this new feature when i should not for what i understand from this messages here in the Fórum.

I want a REFUND please!

Best regard,
          hr_muadib
          Please contact the Service Team about the purchase mix-up, they can help you. Use the Support->Contact link on the DVDFab website, http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm and select "Purchase Problem" from the dropdown.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Is this new offering available to U.S. customers or are we screwed out of this as well as updates for DVDDFAB?

Comment

You are not screwed out of anything. Read this: http://www.dvdfab.cn/how_to_do_disc_...htm#how_to_faq

Comment

Originally posted by JDUNGY View Post
                I hope not, it would seem to me if they are going to list it then it should be part of our package. I emailed Dora, I hope she can come up with some kind of answer that explains why they would do that, I don't seem to recall DVDFab doing that before. Thanks for coming up with another option. I appreciate it.
                Hi JDUNGY
                Sorry for does not recall you. i am not got you email in my pm. So i do not recall. We have send email to all user . And you also can read the link like signals post.
                User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

So now I'm confused. I am a ALL IN ONE LIFE TIME owner, and I am logging into the member section of this website. I see all my current products (all bought at the same time as a "all-in-one-package" still show the "never expire" status, but I do NOT see this link at the top to the upgrade for the DVD to Blu-ray.

All they show in the section where this link to get the free upgrade is:

Notice
                  ◾You can upgrade to All-In-One Lifetime OR upgrade to All-In-One Lifetime with VidOn Box(30% discount)

When I start DVDFab, the splash screen shows DVD to BD as TRIAL.

So what do I do? If I start the trial, will it recognize the fact I am a lifetime subscriber or do I need to download a new key from the bottom of the list of products I bought?

EDIT: The first link:
                  "You can upgrade to All-In-One Lifetime"

takes me to a page where I believe I can get DVD to BD for $18.65! What is this? This is not the free update I have been told of. ??
                  Last edited by broderp; 12-13-2014, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Sounds like your All-In-One is not activated. Open DVDFab and click on Settings and select License Info. Each module should show Activated in the far right column. If not, select Activate from the same dropdown list and put in your email and password from the Member Center. DVDFab v9 does not use downloadable keys.

Comment

I also have an all in one life time package.
                      (Product name: DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime Gift)
                      I am currently on version 9.1.8.1 (24/12/2014).
                      The DVD to Blu-ray is not listed in the Member Center and is indicated as "Trial version" on my copy of DVDFAB.
                      I have tried the Activate function, as suggested by Signals, in the drop-down menu several times.
                      If I must purchase this function, then that is OK, but, if it is supposed to be included for my All in One Lifetime then that is even better better.
                      What do I need to do and how?

Comment

Bill
                        Look on the Member Center license page just above the list of all your licenses, there should be a link for it in light blue colored text. It is necessary to click this link for it to appear in your license list. If you do not see it, use the Contact Us link (Support->Contact) to send a message to the Service Team to get some help.

Comment

My member page does not have link too.
                          I contact support and get the following reply.
                          The promotion has been expired, DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime users can get the free DVD to Blu-ray Converter before Dec 1th, 2014. If you didn't claim the license in the Member Center before that time, you need to order separately at http://www.dvdfab.cn/order.htm.

Comment

Lifetime users DVD to Blu-ray Converter

I apologize sincerely; I received the same answer back on 6 Jan. I thought I posted it! Again I apologize as this would have saved others the time and effort.
                            I have since then purchased the converter, It works great!

Here is the "contact us" request sent and the reply received:

Sent:

Contacting you as recommended by Signals.
                            In the member Center, I do not have or see a link in light blue colored text for the DVD to Blu-ray.

Original post from 2 Jan 2015:
                            " I also have an all in one life time package. (Product name: DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime Gift). I am currently on version 9.1.8.1 (24/12/2014).
                            The DVD to Blu-ray is not listed in the Member Center and is indicated as "Trial version" on my copy of DVDFAB.
                            I have tried the Activate function, as suggested by Signals, in the drop-down menu several times.
                            If I must purchase this function, then that is OK, but, if it is supposed to be included for my All in One Lifetime then that is even better better.
                            What do I need to do and how?"
                            Signals replied:
                            "Look on the Member Center license page just above the list of all your licenses, there should be a link for it in light blue colored text. It is necessary to click this link for it to appear in your license list. If you do not see it, use the Contact Us link (Support->Contact) to send a message to the Service Team to get some help."

Answer Received:

There was a limited time offer for existing DVDFab All-In-One lifetime users to get the new product DVDFab DVD to Blu-ray Converter for free. But this offer was one more month ago.

If you still want this product, please order at http://www.dvdfab.cn/order.htm and we offer a 25% discount now.

Any questions in future, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely yours,
                            --
                            Ashley Liu
                            DVDFab Service Team

Comment

Still says trial

I too have had the lifetime license for several years but it doesn't have a link I can click to update.

Any news on this yet please.

Barry

Comment

Barry
                                There is no "new" news on it, see the posts below. The free offer expired on 1 December 2014.

Comment

Working...
                                X