The Other Guys (Cinevia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by signals View Post
    I have found my copy of Other Guys and will test it.
    Able to back up regular DVD so its only bluray specific.

Comment

Just finished the BD2DVD conversion, worked perfectly (see attached capture of DVD playback). Here are the steps I followed:
      • rip BD to HDD BDMV folder using Main Movie but selecting Title 2, removing HD audio and all but the English dialogue audio stream
      • ran Blu-ray to DVD using the above BDMV folder as the Source and selected DVD-9 size output, no menu
      • DVDFab v9.1.7.4, CUDA Decoding for h264, software encoding for MPEG-2.
      I have not watched it all, but up until the point of the capture it is perfect. Please re-install v9.1.7.4 and try it again, posting the log file if it shows the same problem.
      Attached Files
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Just finished the BD2DVD conversion, worked perfectly (see attached capture of DVD playback). Here are the steps I followed:
        • rip BD to HDD BDMV folder using Main Movie but selecting Title 2, removing HD audio and all but the English dialogue audio stream
        • ran Blu-ray to DVD using the above BDMV folder as the Source and selected DVD-9 size output, no menu
        • DVDFab v9.1.7.4, CUDA Decoding for h264, software encoding for MPEG-2.
        I have not watched it all, but up until the point of the capture it is perfect. Please re-install v9.1.7.4 and try it again, posting the log file if it shows the same problem.
        Already made it from the regular dvd.

I think you found the "key" which is removing the HD Audio and such.

I will try it this way when I have to do another Cinevia BD.

Thanks for this valuable resource!

Comment

You are welcome. I had forgotten how funny this movie was, had not watched it since the disc was first released. The BD to DVD output looks better than the original DVD disc, I have it also.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X