BD > DVD is getting stuck/hanging around 14% for many titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD > DVD is getting stuck/hanging around 14% for many titles

Just bought a license for this and so far had this problem with 3/6 titles...elapsed timer is incrementing, time remaining is 00:00:00?

Sorry you had a problem, but more information is needed to be able to help you. Attach the DVDFab internal log session from one of the failed attempts to a new post. Supplying logs: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Sorry you had a problem, but more information is needed to be able to help you. Attach the DVDFab internal log session from one of the failed attempts to a new post. Supplying logs: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
      Here we go...
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, I do not have Rogue One so I can't test it, but will report it to the Service Team so the developers can check it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by neilsupermac View Post
          Just bought a license for this and so far had this problem with 3/6 titles...elapsed timer is incrementing, time remaining is 00:00:00?
          Hi, please set it to ignore all read error in DVDFab Common Settings window to try again.

Also, if you still have the original movie disc, please give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Hi, please set it to ignore all read error in DVDFab Common Settings window to try again.

Also, if you still have the original movie disc, please give it a try.
            I don't see that option anywhere. Please specify the correct menu path to that setting - thanks.

Comment

I don't see that option anywhere. Please specify the correct menu path to that setting - thanks.
              Please check image attached.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	ignore error.png
Views:	484
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	370833

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please check image attached.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ignore error.png
Views:	484
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	370833
                So I've done all that and everything else in this thread and still seeing this problem with 5 discs now...latest logs attached. Its not much of a product that I've paid for at the moment? Been a DVDFAB customer for years but this seems like something is really buggy in this converter...
                Attached Files

Comment

I should add its just stopped again at 92% and the Time left is 00:00:00 and the Time elapsed in incrementing...

Comment

I should add its just stopped again at 92% and the Time left is 00:00:00 and the Time elapsed in incrementing...
                    Still read error.
                    From the log file, it is a folder source, if you have the original movie disc for "THE_FORCE_AWAKENS", please use DVDFab Copy-Clone mode to create a new ISO file, and then load the ISO file to convert to DVD again to see the result.

Comment

Working...
                    X