The Big Sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray The Big Sick

I just tried to copy the blu ray of the big sick and there was a message saying that the disc has cinavia protection

That is correct, Cinavia repair for this title is not supported yet. You can check the 2017 repair lists here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...2-17#post31314
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I looked at the updated blu ray titles list and the big sick is in red which means that support was recently added,but when I put the disc in it still said there was cinavia protection and it didnt look like any of the audio streams have been fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by ocfan24 View Post
        I looked at the updated blu ray titles list and the big sick is in red which means that support was recently added,but when I put the disc in it still said there was cinavia protection and it didnt look like any of the audio streams have been fixed.
        do you have the latest version of dvdfab installed, version 10.0.6.2 ??
        if the cinavia removal is not working then you might have a version of the disc that the audio is not yet supported.
        also make sure that you are selecting main movie only

Comment

I do have the latest version installed and I am just selecting the main movie. i am just confused because the title is in red which means that support was recently added, but it doesn't seem to work. I have the normal blu ray/dvd combo pack

Comment

ocfan24,
            DVDFab is not supporting this Blu-ray yet, I have corrected the list. Not sure how this happened, sorry to have disappointing news. The "red" title for the 9/28 update should have been The Shack.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              ocfan24,
              DVDFab is not supporting this Blu-ray yet, I have corrected the list. Not sure how this happened, sorry to have disappointing news. The "red" title for the 9/28 update should have been The Shack.

Thanks for letting me know. I thought I was doing something wrong

Comment

Any news on when cinavia removal for this title will be available?

Comment

Originally posted by ocfan24 View Post
                  Any news on when cinavia removal for this title will be available?
                  Hi,

The BD will supported soon.

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X