Updated infection list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated infection list.

It has been almost 3 months since the infected list has been updated, and the last infection repaired was The Mummy back in September, per updates and the lists on the blog.
    I am aware that people take vacations and that the process of repair must be difficult. For those of us that purchased lifetime subscriptions, it is as difficult to not know what current discs are infected, scheduled for repair, or not scheduled to be repaired.
    I certainly appreciate the hard work done by all the employees of dvdfab and that the enormity of taking care of issues brought to the forum on a daily basis, not to mention that the company has grown and monitors a huge variety of programs.

An updated list of Blu Ray and DVD's would be most appreciated.
    Thank you.

All infected titles are designated for repair. There is no set schedule on an individual title basis. Creating the superior sounding repair tracks that DVDFab provides involves work by personnel in several different countries and proceeds at the fastest possible pace. I'm sorry there is no additional information available at the present time.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

We should ask for refunds soon if no more titles get added

Comment

The updates were good in the past. I don't know what the problem is with updating . The blog has some titles released in January, but continues to be an issue for those of us with lifetime subscriptions. I know this is a difficult process involving many people, but this is far too long to be waiting, especially on current releases.I truly support the employees and the work they do, but we the customers rely on the list to use the product. Hopefully the update will be published soon.

Comment

HI DVDFAB, purchased the product back in Nov 2017, but can't see any updates at all since I bought it. Waiting for following.
          When is latest with next update? Is the product still being supported?
          Life (2017)
          Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017)
          Passengers (2016)

Comment

Most recent update July 19, 2018
            DVDFab 10.2.0.1 is good, but still no Cinavia additions to movies released in 2016 and 2017 e.g.
            Life (2017),
            Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017),
            Passengers (2016). What is happening with these? In my case since I bought the product in Nov 2017, I still have not been able to use it at all, because the movies I want to backup are not yet supported. This is despite not many Cinavia releases in 2018, so there should be a focus on getting big movies from 2016 and 2017 supported? DVDFAB what is happening here please?

Comment

Most recent update
              DVDFab 10.2.0.5 is good, but still no Cinavia additions to movies released in 2016 and 2017 e.g.

Life (2017),

Passengers (2016).

What is happening with these please? In my case since I bought the product over 8 months ago ( Nov 2017 ), I still have not been able to use it at all, because the movies I want to backup are not yet supported. This is despite not many Cinavia releases in 2018, so there should be a focus on getting big movies from 2016 and 2017 supported? DVDFAB what is happening here please?

Comment

Great to see the DVDFAB support work happening for Patriot Days "
                The developers need some additional information to be able to support your disc. Please follow the instruction found in this post: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...560#post357560 to prepare the data. I will send you upload instructions via forum PM."

Just installed 10.2.0.9 released 16/8/18, I can't see any changes yet for
                Cinavia additions to movies released in 2016 and 2017 , or any reply on what is happening with future support
                e.g.

Life (2017),

Passengers (2016).

What is happening with these please? In my case since I bought the product over 8 months ago ( Nov 2017 ), I still have not been able to use it at all, because the movies I want to backup are not yet supported. This is despite not many Cinavia releases in 2018, so there should be a focus on getting big movies from 2016 and 2017 supported? DVDFAB what is happening here please?

Comment

Just spent a lot of money purchasing Cinavia Removal . . . only to realize it may not be what it clams to be. Sounds like this product downloads manually edited audio tracks rather than decrypting them on my own machine. Is my understanding correct?

Comment

Working...
                  X