This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Updating list of infected titles

We are into into July and in the lists on the blog, there are 8 titles, DVD, has 3 repairs and Blu ray has 4 repairs. Is this the direction of the future? Are companies not using Cinavia, or are the lists not being kept up to date? The last list in the forum is for titles from 2017.
    I would certainly appreciate knowing that major studios have only released 8 titles with infections.
    I have been successful with several movies without the infection and do so by hoping the big 'C', does not show up when loading the source.
    I attempted 7 Days in Entebbe today and no warning. I,will be interested if how it turns out, being a known Cinavia using studio.

Thank you in advance for any info or updates to the process.

Fewer titles are being released with it now, unsure of the reason.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi DVDFAB When will the team catch up with the 2017 titles, especially with very few new titles in 2018 having it? e.g. for "Resident Evil The Final Chapter" on Blu-Ray. I have been enquiring for last 7 months enquiring when will be supported. Since I purchased the product last year, have not yet been able to use it as titles not yet supported e.g."Resident Evil The Final Chapter" , Life, Passengers not yet supported?

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
        Hi DVDFAB When will the team catch up with the 2017 titles, especially with very few new titles in 2018 having it? e.g. for "Resident Evil The Final Chapter" on Blu-Ray. I have been enquiring for last 7 months enquiring when will be supported. Since I purchased the product last year, have not yet been able to use it as titles not yet supported e.g."Resident Evil The Final Chapter" , Life, Passengers not yet supported?
        Hi, yoyo57, "Resident Evil The Final Chapter" is being worked on now, thanks in advance!

Comment

Will the devs at some point repair DVD versions of the mummy 2017 and the commuter?
          thanks

Comment

Great to see that
            "Resident Evil The Final Chapter" is finally in grey text in the master BD list a month ago, indication it is being fixed soon. I purchased cinavia removal product in 2017, and waiting for this title to be fixed so I can use the product for the first time.

Comment

And still no repair on the mummy 2017 or american ultra. DVD that is, sad.

Comment

La La Land

Comment

Originally posted by Little fruit fly View Post
                  La La Land
                  you don't say weather it's the dvd - bluray - or UHD
                  dvd version is supported - & bluray is supported - http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html

Comment

There were about 4 versions of La La Land BD but if memory serves they are supported.

LFF: Please do not hijack threads started by others or that are very old. Start a new one, they are free!
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Still great to see that "Resident Evil The Final Chapter" is finally in grey text in the master BD list 2 months ago, indicating it is being fixed soon.
                      And back on 5 July 2018 DVDFab commented above that it is being worked on now.
                      I purchased cinavia removal product in 2017, and waiting for this title to be fixed so I can use the product for the first time.
                      As a paying customer, can you please update me on an estimated completion time for this this title?
                      Last edited by yoyo57; 03-01-2019, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Still great to see that "Resident Evil The Final Chapter" is finally in grey text in the master BD list 2 months ago, indicating it is being fixed soon.
                        And back on 5 July 2018 DVDFab commented above that it is being worked on now.
                        I purchased cinavia removal product in 2017, and waiting for this title to be fixed so I can use the product for the first time.
                        As a paying customer, can you please update me on an estimated completion time for this this title?

it's very hard and took a lot of time, but should be done soon
                        User Manual for DVDFab v11 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
                        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab11> Log

DVDFab Player 6:
                        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 6\Log
                        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab Player 6> Log

Comment

Thank you and I really appreciate the reply. All good then

Comment

Updated DVDFAB to 11.0.2.4 as update says now supports Cinavia removal Resident Evil Final Chapter.
                            But BluRay backup does not seem to work, DVDFAB says "Audio watermark (Verance/Cinavia) is detected!"
                            What am I doing wrong here.
                            I first enquired about this title when I purchased Cinavia Removal 17 months ago, and back in May 2018 DVDFAB said it was being worked on now.
                            Am I missing any steps for removal process

Comment

Updated DVDFAB to 11.0.2.4 as update says now supports Cinavia removal Resident Evil Final Chapter.
                              But BluRay backup does not seem to work, DVDFAB says "Audio watermark (Verance/Cinavia) is detected!"
                              What am I doing wrong here.
                              I first enquired about this title when I purchased Cinavia Removal 17 months ago, and back in May 2018 DVDFAB said it was being worked on now.
                              Am I missing any steps for removal process
                              the fix is for US version of 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
                              not the regular bluray version

Comment

Working...
                              X