Will not open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.0.7.3 will not open

I dont have ie9 installed and I can not get it to load turned off anti virus and firewall no luck uninstalled remove folder still no luck tried to run as admin no luck. even installed as admin no luck. just spining circle then nothing. I am on windows 7 home premium. went back to 8.0.7.2 now that works....

Comment

shoe

i am not going to reinstall IE 9 until we get an update from dvdfab

its only a RC after all so will be full of bugs :-)

Comment

Re: 8.0.7.3 Will not open

It is something to do with IE9, you can downgrade your dvdfab until they come out with a resolution with a new version and still keep IE9. Go here to downgrade to the http://www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php?old_dvdfab=4

version 8.0.6.8 and works perfectly fine.

Good Luck!!

Comment

8.0.7.3 won't open

I don't think that it has anything to do with IE9 itself - at least not always. Like Blindbat, this bat has never installed IE9. On my Win7 Home Premium Core i7 notebook, 8.0.7.3 will not open (uninstalled & reinstalled several times) - I just get the swirling cursor, and then nothing, like blindbat. In watching Task Manager during this time, DVD Fab loads up, then quits. 8.0.6.8 runs just fine, though.

On my Win7 Home Premium Core i7 desktop, however, 8.0.7.3 will run. Apparently DVD Fab 8.0.7.3 is having a conflict with something on some computers.

Comment

Make sure you install As Administrator and reboot after installing whether it asks for a reboot or not. I have Win7 (64) on an i7 and have not had any problems with v8.0.7.3.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I too am having the same problem, but with Vista Premium. It appeared to work after it was originally installed, but after I booted my pc it would no longer open. Tried re-installing and would not work at all. Have gone back to version 8.0.6.8 and it works fine.

Comment

What type processors are you'se running? Because of a problem i and a couple others have had, We have XP installed but have had 6 core Cpu's in our rigs? Just checking to see if it could be a leg up for fab team!

Comment

Mine is just a dual core. BTW, I am running IE8, as I had saw mention earlier in the thread where people may have thought it was related to IE9.

Comment

Pentium dual core IE9 RC.
                    Afyer I uninstalled and reinstalled IE9RC it has been working perfect

Comment

I did install as admin no luck

Comment

Working...
                      X